Courtney Kemp Says Ghost & Angela Aren't Over + Says Dre will Face Consequences

Courtney Kemp Says Ghost & Angela Aren’t Over + Says Dre will Face Consequences

Photo Credit: Starz

The most recent episode of “Power” has left fans of the show with a lot of questions.

Specifically, many are wondering what Julio’s death means for the future of the show.

And with Tasha shooting down Ghost when it comes to a reconciliation, some are wondering if he could end up going back to Angela, despite her putting him behind bars.

Show creator Courtney Kemp answered these questions and more in a recent interview.

August 1, 2017 at 2:31 pm

Ghost getting back with Angela is just bad writing.

• Oprah's Wig

August 1, 2017 at 2:49 pm

It’s terrible. It’s not even realistic. This season has just been off though at least in my opinion.

2. Ms. Jackson

August 1, 2017 at 2:36 pm

See this is that bullish-t. Power won’t ever be one of the best TV shows of all time because of this soap opera sh-t.

3. Chelly

August 1, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Gross. I’m just over them trying to shove Ghost and Angela down our throats.

4. Deedee

August 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Courtney Kemp needs to figure out if she wants a fairy tale love story or if this show should stay one of the best shows ever! She’s trying to keep this Angela character alive when actually the time has expired it’s time for Ghost to boss up and it’s going to take a real bossy woman to play the role of his partner and Angela could either die off or get with one of the square pants attorneys that she work with. Courtney stop going against the people whom keep money in your pocket and listen to positive criticism!!!!

5. Yeah I Said It!

August 1, 2017 at 3:40 pm

LOL. They are going to lose viewers putting Angela and Ghost back together. She was willing to have him die in prison. I can’t respect him going back to her after that.

6. Gabriella

August 1, 2017 at 5:01 pm

I’m just waiting until Angela and Ghost get back together I know it’s going to happen I hope I’m wrong and when it does I’m done with Power.

7. Peachy

August 1, 2017 at 5:35 pm

This isn’t a smart move at all. It doesn’t even make sense at this point.

August 1, 2017 at 7:59 pm

I disagree that there wasn’t anything more they could do with Julio’s character. That’s just lazy thinking.

9. D. Val

August 1, 2017 at 8:33 pm

I’m definitely waiting for Dre to get what’s coming to him. I’m still pissed lol