Do You Agree? Christina Milian Supports Interesting Comment About Usher's Situation

Discussion

Do You Agree? Christina Milian Supports Interesting Comment About Usher’s Situation

Photo Credit: Instagram

R&B singer Usher has been a mainstay in the headlines ever since it was reported that he allegedly settled a lawsuit years ago with a woman who claims she gave him “the gift that keeps on giving” when they slept together.

Turns out the woman is allegedly one of Tameka Foster’s bridesmaids and during their custody case, Tameka’s lawyer claimed Usher slept with the woman while he was married to Tameka.

In the suit, the woman claimed Usher didn’t tell her had the disease before they became intimate.

Days later, more people came forward and filed a similar suit, even a man.

Despite that, many celebrities have taken to social media to defend Usher but some are questioning if they would have done so if Usher was a woman.

It appears Christina Milian may have the same question.

August 13, 2017 at 11:57 am

They forgot to add that Usher is attractive. So that means women AND men will defend him because people love to cape for attractive people.

2. Viv

August 13, 2017 at 12:08 pm

It’s true. And I mainly see black women doing the defending. Yet they bash women for much less.

August 13, 2017 at 12:34 pm

I agree. But that’s the society we live in.

4. Babygirl

August 13, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Only women can be hoes to most people. Ignorant, I know.

5. Just Keeping It 100

August 13, 2017 at 1:30 pm

Well Chrsitina’s own ex husband said she f-cks for tracks but I agree with her point.

6. JsJs

August 13, 2017 at 2:18 pm

What I don’t understand is why so many people don’t believe the girl simply because of her weight. Men will literally f-ck anything with a pulse given the opportunity. If they would f-ck any ugly girl, they’d f-ck a fat girl too. Usher isn’t exempt. I’m not sure if they did screw or not but it’s not that hard to believe if they did.

7. Get Busy

August 13, 2017 at 4:39 pm

The reactions to the Usher situation haven’t surprised me at all. Misogyny is a big issue in the black community.

8. Ms. Jackson

August 13, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Sh-t I’ve been saying the same thing by damn self. Usher should have gotten dragged for being a THOT all these years and knowingly passing on a disease motherf-ckers can’t get rid of. But instead, you got all these people defending his hoe a-s. I don’t get it.

9. Blessed

August 13, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Since when did being in the same club and taking a picture mean dating?? So when she was dumb for being with Wayne she was dragged now that she’s accepting the single life she’s a whore. Umm ok