Insecure Recap: Issa Enjoys her Rotation + Molly Crosses the Line

Insecure Recap: Issa Enjoys her Rotation + Molly Crosses the Line

Photo Credit: HBO

By: A.J. Niles

On the latest episode of “Insecure,” Issa struggles to keep Daniel as a friend with benefits, and manage an active rotation. She also struggles keeping her work relationship with Frieda healthy during an unpaid work retreat.

Also, Molly learns more about her parents relationship, which changes how she views their “perfection.” This influences her to cross a line with Dro, whose she’s been avoiding.

Lastly, Derek schools Lawrence on why his relationship with Issa went the way it did.

Here is the recap for the episode, “Hella Shook.”

August 21, 2017 at 3:35 pm

I’m so disappointed in Molly.

• IJS

August 21, 2017 at 3:59 pm

I kind of figured it was coming. I just hate that she used her parent’s past issues as an excuse to do something she wanted to do anyway.

2. Nicole

August 21, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Ok so now I’m starting to feel bad for Daniel. He’s really into Issa but she keeps wasting his time.

3. D. Val

August 21, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Aye tho!!!! When Issa played delivery man and Daniel finally opened that door tho?!?! Whew!!!!!! McSteamy!!!!! Totes disappointed in Molly AND their sex scene was whack…. And I’m over Issa’s hotation.

4. Peachy

August 21, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Molly just refuses to do better.

August 21, 2017 at 5:32 pm

It’s getting to the point that it’s hard to like Molly, Issa and Lawrence.

6. CiCi

August 21, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I thought it was hilarious that Lawrence was the one doing the FB snooping last night. It kind of seems like he’s where Issa was the first couple of episodes. It took him a while longer to start feeling sadness that the relationship ended and now Issa has moved on.

7. Hater

August 21, 2017 at 6:04 pm

I’m just about done with Molly.

August 21, 2017 at 7:21 pm

I knew Molly was going to sleep with Dro. She’s a hot a-s mess.

9. Treasure8430

August 22, 2017 at 8:10 am

I had hope for Molly…and she let me down. As for Issa I think she should’ve took her time and chilled the hell out..IDK what’s gonna happen wit her and Daniel (but I would definitely keep him on my roster)as for Lawrence I thought it was hilarious he was doing the “girl” thing and snooping on Issa’s social medias