Power Recap: Tasha Moves on + Tommy Learns the Truth

Power Recap: Tasha Moves on + Tommy Learns the Truth

Photo Credit: STARZ

On last night’s episode of “Power,” Ghost tries to make things right with Tasha, but Tasha moves on.

Angie and the rest of the department finally figure out Mike’s involvement in Greg’s demise.

Tariq and Raina learn the truth about their parents.

And Tommy learns the truth about his father.

Here’s a recap of “You Lied To My Face.”

August 7, 2017 at 11:18 am

Tasha is a hoe.

• Babygirl

August 7, 2017 at 11:49 am

How?

• IJS

August 7, 2017 at 12:19 pm

She only slept with 3 people on the show. Ghost, Shawn and now Silver. I wouldn’t classify her as a hoe. I just think she wants attention and goes overboard when someone gives it to her.

• Anonymous

August 7, 2017 at 5:07 pm

I can agree with that but in comparison to Ghost, she is a hoeish. Ghost has only had one affair. Tasha is on affair number two.

2. Nicole

August 7, 2017 at 11:27 am

I didn’t expect Tasha and Silver to sleep together this soon. :-/

• Anonymous

August 7, 2017 at 11:54 am

They are trying to make Tasha look like shoe and Angie look like a saint. The agenda is clear as day to make the black woman a slutty, terrible mother while the Puerto Rican saves Ghost and wants him to go clean! I’m just about over this show!

• Anonymous

August 7, 2017 at 11:56 am

* a hoe

3. Viv

August 7, 2017 at 11:34 am

It’s funny how Tasha and Angie are always called hoes on Twitter but no one says the same thing about Ghost, a married man who had no problem cheating on his wife and pretty much abandoning his kids for his mistress.

4. Mona

August 7, 2017 at 1:10 pm

The last time I checked, Tasha and Ghost were over. So she can date if she wants to. Ghost had a whole relationship with Angela and moved in with her so where was the hoe accusations then?

5. Lay Lay

August 7, 2017 at 2:03 pm

There has been too much Tasha slander on Twitter and I am not here for it.

6. Lisa

August 7, 2017 at 3:36 pm

I love Power but they need to really be careful with how they write Naturi’s character. A lot of people are pissed about her sleeping with Silver and Ghost calling out her mothering. They need to tread lightly before they get boycotted.

7. Damn shame

August 10, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Tasha a hoe why f-ck the dudes In your husband circle