K. Michelle Addresses Latest Allegations Surrounding R. Kelly

K. Michelle Addresses Latest Allegations Surrounding R. Kelly

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: A.J. Niles

R. Kelly has been receiving tremendous amounts of backlash over new allegations surfacing that suggest he’s keeping many women as slaves in his homes.

Recently, a woman also came out to say she slept with R. Kelly as a minor. She spoke out despite having an agreement in place with R. Kelly not to speak out.

Now, K. Michelle is speaking out against R. Kelly.

September 11, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Love her.

2. D. Val

September 11, 2017 at 5:53 pm

Good way to address this.

3. Guest2

September 11, 2017 at 6:20 pm

I remember when she was first coming out. I saw R.Kelly in concert in Dallas, Tx. He gave her a few minutes to perform some songs from her first album. She wasn’t known at all. She came in the audience and gave out her cd. She gave me one. I believe she’s very aware of what goes on behind the scenes w/ R.Kelly. My question is .. Why speak up now? These allegations are nothing new. Why hasn’t she spoken up before now? I feel like this new attitude is bc she wants publicity since she has a new album coming out. One of her songs is about him.. this gives her the ability to gain publicity and promote her album.

4. Viv

September 11, 2017 at 6:31 pm

This was tamer than I thought it would be. She’s dragged people for much less. Drag him Kimberly.

5. 100

September 11, 2017 at 6:33 pm

She was just kissing his a-s on Twitter earlier this year I thought. Don’t change up now. Especially when you already knew he was a pedophile. People keep trying to pretend like he didn’t knock up Aaliyah when she was just a child.

6. Realness

September 11, 2017 at 10:39 pm

I think a lot of people want to speak out but they don’t want any backlash from R Kelly and his stans. And that’s really sad.

September 11, 2017 at 11:28 pm

She’s always looking for attention. And it’s weak that she waits to call people out until they become unpopular. First Nicki now R Kelly. Real she is not.

8. SwipeDADDY