LHHH Season 4 Reunion Tea

LHHH Season 4 Reunion Tea

Photo Credit: VH1

Yesterday, the “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” cast filmed the season four reunion for the hit reality show.

Now that things have wrapped up, tea has been spilled on social media.

Zell Swag was kicked out of the reunion for assaulting Misster Ray, not too long after Hazel-E had a scuffle with Moniece Slaughter.

September 20, 2017 at 11:45 am

I hope Zell wasn’t fired. Honestly he’s one of the only reasons I watch. I don’t care for the majority of the cast. But he’s funny.

2. Michelle

September 20, 2017 at 11:49 am

It’s hypocritical for anyone on the show to call Zell out for laying hands on Ray like they weren’t trying to do the same thing this season. Teairra tried to fight Hazel twice, and Lyrica told Moniece to run up. Don’t be Holier Than Thou now like you forgot what show you signed up for.

3. Tea

September 20, 2017 at 11:59 am

Lol!! Sounds like a hilarious reunion. I can’t wait to see Nikki read Masika though.

September 20, 2017 at 1:34 pm

I’m annoyed Misster Ray and Masika keep calling black people monkeys and ghetto like they have some deep seated self hate issues.

5. Ms. Jackson

September 20, 2017 at 2:33 pm

So basically this reunion is some bullsh-t. What’s new?

6. 100

September 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I don’t understand these people. They spend all day online talking sh-t about each other but get offended when the person they talk sh-t about punches them in the face? How Sway?

7. Jessica

September 20, 2017 at 7:00 pm

I don’t think they are going to get rid of Zell. He’s too entertaining and people either love him or hate him which is always good for ratings.

8. Shayla

September 20, 2017 at 7:24 pm

OK this is one of the messiest reunions we have had in a while. Hazel said Masika had some people in the audience who wanted to jump her though. Why does Masika always have her friends fight her battles? That is so wack.

9. Shari

September 21, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Love me some Zell. but honey, tone it down just a little.