Masika Kalysha Takes Shots at Teairra Mari

Masika Kalysha Takes Shots at Teairra Mari

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: A.J. Niles

We already know that Masika will let the shade fly at any moment.

She’s already thrown plenty at her “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” cast mates this season alone.

Her ongoing beef with Alexis Skyy has spilled over into beefs with Zell Swag and Lyrica Anderson via her friends Misster Ray and Moniece Slaughter.

Now Masika has a new target in Teairra Mari.

September 7, 2017 at 1:34 pm

But ain’t Masika out here faking like she had an actual relationship with Fetty when she was just a one night stand? So she can’t say sh-t about anyone being fraudulent and having a fake storyline.

2. Nessa

September 7, 2017 at 1:49 pm

I though Masika said she was too booked and busy to respond to anything this season?

• Ms. Jackson

September 7, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Exactly. She’s so full of sh-t. She sits on Twitter all day and talks sh-t about 98% of the cast. That’s not how unbothered people do.

3. 100

September 7, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Hmm she’s not the only one saying Teairra’s alcoholic storyline is fake.

September 7, 2017 at 2:45 pm

Someone on here just said they thought Teairra’s drinking problem was fabricated for a storyline. If that’s true, Teairra ought to be ashamed of herself. You don’t play around about addiction.

5. Honey

September 7, 2017 at 3:31 pm

So she’s calling out Teairra for fraudulent storylines but won’t say a word about Moniece’s fake lesbian relationship for a storyline. I guess.

6. Seriously?

September 7, 2017 at 3:38 pm

I swear her and Moniece are literally beefing with just about everybody on the cast right now. I didn’t even know she fell out with Teairra too.

7. Bee

September 7, 2017 at 5:04 pm

All these fake beefs but I bet not one of them would last a day in the hood. Lol.

8. Peachy

September 7, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Teairra’s storyline with Cisco seemed fake so this sounds believable.

9. prince

September 7, 2017 at 6:04 pm

Teairra’s storyline is definitely fake. TRUST me, I can show her a thing or two about having an alcohol problem LBS. They’ve always showed her with just A drink. it’s never been excessive drinking and a lot of the fighting she’s done happened before or even without a drink in her hand. ALL of these stories are fake so I can’t say I’m surprised.

September 7, 2017 at 9:16 pm

I been peeped game.

11. deb

September 9, 2017 at 9:09 am

Now, that’s just sad. Using a drinking problem for a storyline, why not just be a crackhead. Masika is pitiful, I guess her storyline is turning on all her friends and being mad with some chick who slept with your baby daddy, why be mad with just her the line starts to the left with the rest of them. her storyline is so weak it’s stupid. he wasn’t going to stay with you regardless, she was not exculsive.