Mo'Nique Calls Out Kevin Hart's Critics Amid Cheating Scandal

Mo’Nique Calls Out Kevin Hart’s Critics Amid Cheating Scandal

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: A.J. Niles

As the opinions continue to fly in almost a week after Kevin Hart’s cheating scandal became public, most people tend to think Kevin Hart was wrong.

However, actress and comedian Mo’Nique is staunchly within Kevin Hart’s corner. In fact, she feels Kevin didn’t do anything wrong, other than perhaps lie to his wife Eniko.

September 23, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Pathetic woman.

2. Get Busy

September 23, 2017 at 4:48 pm

There’s nothing sadder than a misogynistic black woman.

September 23, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Why is it when people like MoNique bring up Africa they never bring up the fact that some tribes and kingdoms were run by women? They only talk about the tribes where men have multiple wives. I guess the whole truth doesn’t fit their narrative.

4. Gabriella

September 23, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Why am I not surprised this is coming from her smh.

5. Ms. Jackson

September 23, 2017 at 6:10 pm

I wish she would shut her low self esteem having a-s up.

6. Jasmine

September 23, 2017 at 6:33 pm

These comments from her aren’t surprising. She’s very male identified.

7. Oprah's Wig

September 23, 2017 at 8:00 pm

It’s a damn shame that some black women have such low standards in life. But I don’t expect anything less from Mo’Nique.

8. Peachy

September 23, 2017 at 8:12 pm

The thing is this isn’t the first wife Kevin has cheated on. So why should we be sympathetic? He deserved the public draggings he’s been getting. He honestly isn’t cut out for marriage. He should just be single and sleep around as much as he likes. I don’t understand why people who hate monogamy are the first ones to sign up for marriage. That’s not logical.

9. Deedee

September 24, 2017 at 12:10 am

This woman is a disgrace to all blk women across the world. I can’t believe someone was stupid enough to marry her dumb a-s!! As far as her feeling that she was a big star….. lmao

10. deb

September 24, 2017 at 12:39 pm

She bores me with that fat girl lingo, she makes it sound like it is a way of life and it is for those who choose to be fat. Nobody has to just be fat. she could have changed that part of herself anytime so, I don’t wanna hear no rants about basically fat girls have to take left over men, I don’t believe that either. I’ve seen beautiful people with dogs. To each his own.