Sources Say Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko is Finding It Hard to Trust Him

Gossip

Sources Say Kevin Hart’s Wife Eniko is Finding It Hard to Trust Him

Photo Credit: Instagram

Comedian Kevin Hart has been a mainstay in the press ever since it was confirmed that he stepped out on his current wife Eniko.

What makes everything even more scandalous is the fact that Eniko is currently pregnant.

Sources close to Eniko claim she intends to stay in the marriage but she is truly devastated by Kevin’s actions.

September 21, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Oh well. You lose em how you got em. I don’t feel sorry for Eniko or Kevin.

2. Bee

September 21, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Karma.

3. Ms. Jackson

September 21, 2017 at 7:28 pm

And not one f-ck was given.

4. Ughhhhhhhhhhggg

September 21, 2017 at 8:05 pm

Who the fu*k really cares about her feelings tho #noSorryCuzImNotSorry

5. Ms. CiCi

September 21, 2017 at 8:15 pm

I have no f-cks to give…to neither…

6. Honey

September 21, 2017 at 8:18 pm

They really want us to feel sorry for these people but I don’t.

7. Izzy

September 21, 2017 at 11:01 pm

The thing is, we already know Eniko was Kevin’s mistress when he was married to Torrei. So she already saw firsthand that he can’t be trusted. Don’t tell me she was delusional enough to believe it would be different for her.

8. Bri

September 22, 2017 at 9:58 am

They embarrassed, shamed, defamed, and publicly humiliated Torrei with their antics and now they have to deal with this in the same fashion. Just like Usher’s a$$ is dealing with his mess publicly for the same exact way he did Tameka. I feel nothing for her nor Kevin and I’m getting so sick and tired of hearing folks talking about how he was set up because of his money and who he is. If he ain’t put himself in the position to commit adultery, he wouldn’t have to deal with this. You can make the choices, but the consequences cannot be chosen. Guess she figured her position as “wifey” made her exempt from having another chick come in and play her old position. That’s why you don’t play with God when it comes to marriage. Justice is being served

9. Jordan's Memory

September 22, 2017 at 10:46 am

She thought she was to pretty to be cheated on, she figured she was an upgrade from his ex wife, oh he loves me, he can’t get enough of me, until she realized kevin has that “show me a beautiful woman, I will show you a man who is tired of f*cking her” attitude now she is in her feelings? Of course she going stick it through, she don’t want to be the “ex” or the “baby momma” she wants to be the wife and enjoy all the perks that comes with it. Let kevins career take a dive then and only then will she bail out!

September 22, 2017 at 1:04 pm

I’m just going to keep it 100. Eniko thought Kevin wouldn’t cheat on her because she knew how color struck and self hating he is. She thought her lighter skin and good looks would keep him faithful but he goes out and cheats on her with women even lighter than her. His next side chick will be a white woman. And he will probably leave Eniko and marry her.