Watch: Mariah Huq & Dr. Heavenly Almost Come to Blows on 'Married to Medicine' Season 5 Trailer

Watch: Mariah Huq & Dr. Heavenly Almost Come to Blows on ‘Married to Medicine’ Season 5 Trailer

Photo Credit: Bravo

We already told you that the upcoming season of “Married to Medicine” would be explosive because Dr. Jackie and Curtis Walters’ infidelity drama would be addressed.

But it turns out they aren’t the only couple at odds.

September 19, 2017 at 4:00 pm

I see Mariah is barely on the show again. Smdh.

September 19, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Looks good.

3. Jordan's Memory

September 19, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Yeah she metioned recently the cast refuse to film with her. I just don’t understand why they can’t just bring a friend on to film with her. If she can find all these ladies to create this show then I’m sure she can find someone to film with, but all in all this season looks like it’s going to be good, looks like real life drama and issues.

4. Kimberly

September 19, 2017 at 6:01 pm

It was just a matter of time before Quad’s husband got fed up. This is why it’s crucial for people to talk about having kids before they get married. If you can’t come to an agreement before marriage, don’t get married.

5. 404

September 19, 2017 at 6:22 pm

I’m so glad Heavenly is getting called out by the group. Well overdue.

September 19, 2017 at 7:30 pm

The way they keep doing Mariah is f-cked up. Anyway, all these women are going to be divorced in a few years by the looks of things.

7. Shady Bootz

September 19, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Most of this footage comes from that one trip….That might be the most excitement we get all season. I’m here for them getting Heavenly & Quad together.

• Yeah I Said It!

September 19, 2017 at 7:43 pm

Agreed. Quad should have been called out a long time ago.

8. Veronica

September 19, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Okay this looks like it’s going to be good! Heavenly gets on my nerves though. I’m surprised more people haven’t tried to fight her to be honest. She has too much damn mouth.

9. Fashionista

September 19, 2017 at 7:50 pm

They have to stop making Mariah a friend of the show.

10. Gloria

September 19, 2017 at 8:22 pm

I wouldn’t even be mad if Mariah slapped Heavenly. She is always talking crazy.

11. Troll

September 19, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Well Heavenly threatened to beat Mariah’s a-s. Sometimes you just have to tell people to back up the sh-t they talk.

12. Shamilya Mitchell

September 20, 2017 at 2:01 am

Quad was on the come up when she married Greg, now she has to actually be the wife she tricked him into believing she was and she doesn’t have it in her. I think they talked about kids before they got married and she made him think she was all for it.

I feel bad for Jackie. I hope they work it out though. I think Mariah put herself on a pedestal and now she has to face the fact that she is just a regular chick that happened to have married a doctor.

I don’t understand why these women on these shows act like they are friends when they treat each other like crap and talk about each other like dogs. They actually make me feel better about my little old simple life.

13. Jami Sheppard

October 9, 2017 at 3:20 pm

First let’s say it is totally disrespectful the way they treat Mariah. Heavenly, fat pig disgusting no it all self, and let just says that Dr. Jackie I guess your marriage is not perfect after all. Quad is there for a come up in that order.