Kendu Isaacs Accuses Mary J. Blige of Ruining His Career, Wants More in Spousal Support

Photo Credit: Instagram

Looks like the divorce drama between Mary J. Blige and Kendu Isaacs isn’t stopping anytime soon.

According to a new report, Kendu is accusing Mary of profiting off their split and now he’s demanding even more in spousal support.

October 24, 2017 at 10:59 am

He’s a bum. I thought Briana said he had a career before Mary and wasn’t dependent on her. Ch…

2. Veronica

October 24, 2017 at 11:04 am

Poor Mary. She doesn’t deserve this.

3. Morgan

October 24, 2017 at 11:05 am

This bihh right just want stop. Mary need to get her a new lawyer or lawyer’s and a new judge. He need more money she profited off the divorce no idiot u did.

4. Ms. Jackson

October 24, 2017 at 11:35 am

Kendu an’t sh-t.

5. Heather B.

October 24, 2017 at 11:50 am

This is just shameful. He cheated on Mary, did nothing for her career and now he expects her to take care of him.

6. Deedee

October 24, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Kenny get a job and support yourself!! If not in the music industry then any where! Be a man and support yourself and your children your free ride is over if you wanted to live abundantly you should have kept your zipper closed and your mouth shut ” don’t bite the hand that feeds you bruh”!!!!!

7. Porsha

October 24, 2017 at 4:04 pm

This right here makes me angry. Karma is going to be ruthless for Kendu.

8. Fanny

October 24, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Man this is why I always question when women marry their managers/let their husbands manage them. It can go so bad and it usually does.

9. deb

October 24, 2017 at 8:47 pm

What a jerk. I agree a man without a job doesn’t need to manage me or my money, I can do that just fine. Give him an allowance and a credit card with a limit but, that is all. The rest he can do for himself or not. he ought to be ashamed of himself but, he’s not, he doesn’t even have any pride and a man without that is like a man with no country.

10. Ms. King All Day

October 25, 2017 at 10:03 am

My Grandma always said “Don’t let the left hand know what the right hand is doing.” Meaning always put aside a little something for times when like this.