LHHH Recap: Masika & Miss Nikki Baby Read Each Other + Zell Attacks Misster Ray

LHHH Recap: Masika & Miss Nikki Baby Read Each Other + Zell Attacks Misster Ray

Photo Credit: VH1

On part two of the reunion for season four of “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood,” Masika and Miss Nikki Baby had a war of words, and Zell Swag surprised the entire cast when he attacked Misster Ray after both agreed to a truce.

Moniece also put Cisco on blast.

October 24, 2017 at 12:08 pm

I don’t think Masika read anyone. You can tell her comebacks are rehearsed. While Nikki’s reads came from the soul. She dragged Masika’s a-s.

2. Debra

October 24, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Nikki for the win.

October 24, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Nikki really surprised me. I didn’t know she had it in her. I also hate how hypocritical all of them were about the Zell situation. None of them are Mother Teresa.

4. Nessa

October 24, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Masika is so lame.

5. Ughhhhhhhhhhggg

October 24, 2017 at 4:01 pm

So many Mazika haters on here. Y’all so annoying. Where did Nikki read Masika where???? Nikki just as wack and all talk. I’m not impressed by somebody running directly into the arms of security to act like they being held back I’m sorry.

6. Viv

October 24, 2017 at 4:03 pm

Nikki did not come to play with Masika. Even Masika was caught off guard. All she could muster up is bragging about the labels she was wearing and the low self esteem shade when her self esteem is just as low.

October 24, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Oh please. Masika is not Floyd Mayweather. She depends on the arms of security too. I’m convinced you’re Masika. You care too much.

• Ughhhhhhhhhhggg

October 25, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I’m direct so if you gon come for me don’t be shady and not respond DIRECTLY to my comment. Where did I say she was Floyd I said Nikki just as wack but y’all jumpin on her team now cuz y’all hate Masika so much. I care so much cuz I left a comment. Girl Bye! Then I must be just as panini pressed as your arse is Alexis!!!

8. Elizabeth

October 24, 2017 at 4:17 pm

This reunion as so dry to me. I think it’s time for a new cast. Something is just not working anymore.

October 24, 2017 at 8:57 pm

All these people are unlikable and annoying. Oh and hypocrites.

October 25, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Nikki with the read! All Masika does is tweet/project all damn day. How is she going to come for Nikki’s plastic surgery when she’s had the same work done? She’s a hot mess.