Misster Ray Talks Being Attacked by Zell at Reunion + Pressing Charges

Misster Ray Talks Being Attacked by Zell at Reunion + Pressing Charges

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” newbie Misster Ray had a tough first reunion thanks to being assaulted by Zell Swag.

In a recent interview, he gives an update on how he’s been handling the situation legally and just how he feels about his first season drama.

1. Ms. CiCi

October 26, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Well said Mr. Ray….

• Anonymous

October 26, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Exactly

2. And What?

October 26, 2017 at 7:47 pm

But he’s been messy all season. Neither him nor Zell are innocent in any of this. It’s so weird to me how everyone tried to play like they were so outraged about what Zell did when many of them are just as messy as he is. And didn’t Moniece attack Fizz’s ex while she was off guard too? So it’s okay for Moniece but wrong for Zell. Oh.

• Laura Winslow

October 27, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Yooo this! I was telling my bo the same thing. Word for word. Plus zell been was trying to fight mr.Ray so it should have never been a surprise…

3. My 2 Cents

October 26, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Boy bye. All these people are hypocrites. The only person who didn’t act a fool this season was Keyshia.

• Lay Lay

October 26, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Thank you!

• Ratchet Queen

October 27, 2017 at 1:41 pm

LMBO! Keyshia was not having it.

October 26, 2017 at 7:52 pm

I honestly thought Zell and Ray were funny at first, but it became a bit too much for me. It got really childish after a while.

5. Nicole

October 26, 2017 at 7:56 pm

No, gays don’t have to be ridiculous to be on these reality shows, but most do, including Misster Ray. I didn’t forget how he was on Twitter calling Zell a monkey and making fun of “single mother struggle” on Twitter. I also didn’t forget that he tried to fight Zell twice before the reunion and even tried to throw a shoe at him. This man is not some symbol of class. He just ran into someone much worse and wants to play victim. Hopefully he will chill out and stay out of mess next season since he says he has too much to lose.

6. Seriously?

October 26, 2017 at 8:08 pm

*rolls eyes*

7. Peachy

October 26, 2017 at 8:14 pm

Nice spin.

• Tea

October 27, 2017 at 10:54 am

Lol!!

October 26, 2017 at 8:22 pm

I mean I’m confused. Him and Zell both acted like they were about that life this season. What changed?

October 26, 2017 at 8:23 pm

He’s pulling a Kenya Moore. He’s equally as messy as Zell but just like Porsha, he walked right into the trap and probably won’t be invited back next season. Well played.

10. Hershey

October 26, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Now I appreciate that he understands that gays don’t need to be walking stereotypes to stay booked on these reality shows, but he really has been a walking stereotype. And he’s close to Masika, one of the nastiest people on the show, so he really can’t pretend to be some positive person when that’s clearly not the reality. He loves the drama and he was very involved in all of it, by choice. Zell went too far but let’s not get carried away and act like he’s innocent. Zell does act desperate though. So if he ends up getting fired, he did all of that for nothing.

• ralphiboy

October 26, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Thank you. Moniece really is a nasty person. I want her off this damn show.

October 26, 2017 at 8:42 pm

I’m sorry but I don’t see why people like Zell. You can tell he’s thirsty for fame and he’s way too messy for me. Misster Ray proved you can use your words and fighting isn’t necessary. Zell embarrassed himself because nobody except Alexis agreed with what he did. And she’s a fool. And I have to agree he’s a lot like Porsha. But hopefully Mona will do what Bravo should have done and actually fire him.

12. Blessed

October 27, 2017 at 6:25 am

Its quite baffling how peeple act soo upset when things get physical when the entire show is name calling, drink throwing, pretend attacks that security breaks up.

13. Get Busy

October 27, 2017 at 10:40 am

Meh.

October 27, 2017 at 11:29 am

L&HH is known for it’s violence. So why did he do the show? The only people who Mona won’t force to be messy is those who have actual brands outside of the show a la Keyshia, Remy, etc. She expects this from everyone else.

October 27, 2017 at 5:29 pm

lmao i like him but he needs to stop playing victim

16. KrushedIce

October 27, 2017 at 5:53 pm

This guy! What a hypocrite! It’s no wonder he’s such good “friends” with Messy-ka. He was the first to try to attack Zell on the show. Throwing drinks, throwing food, throwing heavy shade. Promoting violence and bullying in almost every scene he was in. Please! You can’t make yourself a victim after you’ve done all of that. He can think he’s above Zell, he can think he’s Mr. Classy Fancy Pants… but the reality is he and Zell’s behavior is exactly the same.

17. deb

October 27, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Mr. Ray is a big cry baby, Zell is a bully. I been bored with the two of them all season, they need not come back next season and just like they cleaned house in nyc, they need to clean Hollywood get rid of the dead weight. Masika bored me, Alexis Sky can go back to wherever as well. Send Cisco back to NY.. either give Fizz something to do or he can go too, him and Moniece. i’m sick of them too……………lol