NeNe Leakes Gets Dropped from the Xscape Reunion Tour

NeNe Leakes Gets Dropped from the Xscape Reunion Tour

NeNe Leakes hasn’t been having the best of luck as of late.

She’s currently in the middle of a feud with Kim Zolciak and her daughter Brielle, and she got a lot of backlash after she recently went off on a crowd heckler during her stand up show, and told the heckler she hoped they got raped by her Uber driver.

NeNe hopped on social media to apologize for her remarks, but that hasn’t stopped her from getting pulled from the Xscape reunion tour.

TMZ writes:

NeNe Leakes will no longer be hosting the Xscape reunion tour after dropping a disgusting rape clapback at a heckler during one of her stand-up gigs.

Xscape released a statement Thursday morning saying they were “dismayed” by NeNe’s remarks. Although NeNe apologized, Xscape emphasized they came to the decision as supporters of all women, and stand by all female rape victims.

They added, “This tour is for and about our fans and we want to provide an entertaining and enjoyable experience for every single person who attends.” They also wished NeNe the best as she “navigates this very difficult period.”

NeNe got booed last weekend in Oakland when she said she hoped a heckler got raped by their Uber driver.

October 12, 2017 at 1:03 pm

So does this mean her and Kandi are back to not liking each other again?

• WhatWhat

October 12, 2017 at 1:11 pm

I don’t think so. Kandi liked her apology on Instagram. I think this was a mutual decision and they are still cool.

2. CiCi

October 12, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Kandi does not play about her coins so this doesn’t surprise me. I like NeNe but she should have known better.

October 12, 2017 at 1:14 pm

I don’t understand why NeNe would even say something like that. It’s never that serious.

October 12, 2017 at 2:18 pm

Oh well. Nene is a dummy anyway and has a nasty attitude.

5. My 2 Cents

October 12, 2017 at 4:20 pm

This season is about to be a mess.

6. please, stop it

October 12, 2017 at 4:41 pm

NeNe always loses control whenever she is at her best and manages to f*** herself up in the process. I like NeNe but this is what she gets for getting in her own way. The tour promoters (and Kandi) made the right decision by taking NeNe off the tour. Hopefully she learned her lesson and feels sincere remorse for that heinous comment.

7. jazmine

October 13, 2017 at 10:21 am

Wasn’t this the same mess she tried to give Porsha advice on just a couple seasons ago? Guess she shoulda taken her own advice about brand management. Kandi is all about business, this is not personal at all.

8. Deedee

October 14, 2017 at 10:21 am

Kandi is jus a member of escape she does hire nor fire anybody ” no credit for decision about anything”! A comedian In Which I think Nene was acting as dats A lot of sh-t to hecklers from the wat you look to nailing you to the cross it’s never personal everything is taking so personal these days. Our own president have mocked disable people as a joke but jeez sit the president!!

9. mary core

October 21, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Forgive nene and you are right she does get in her own way,now on another note I thought nene and Kim had made up,I don’t know if she has roaches or not but if this is my friend why would my child or myself see a roach in your house and snap a picture to show the world to shame her they have so many people and dogs maybe her super wide mouth big big lip daughter bring it there just think saying it might not be racist but it sure tacky as hell