Erica Campbell is Tired of Tina Campbell Getting Backlash

Erica Campbell is Tired of Tina Campbell Getting Backlash

Photo Credit: WE tv

Mary Mary singer Tina Campbell has been getting lots of backlash on social media now that she has confirmed that she voted for Donald Trump.

Plus, fans of their reality show haven’t been happy with her behavior on the final season.

Well Tina’s sister Erica Campbell has had just about enough.

November 4, 2017 at 5:24 pm

They should have never done this show.

2. Gloria

November 4, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Tina gets dragged because she’s very annoying. The show being done won’t change that.

3. Veronica

November 4, 2017 at 6:45 pm

She voted for Trump. She deserves to be dragged.

• dahlilah

November 6, 2017 at 10:49 am

I’m not a trump fan by any means. But no one should be dragged because of who they voted for. You sound crazy

• Veronica

November 6, 2017 at 11:40 am

Sweetheart, if you don’t think Trump’s presidency over the last several months doesn’t warrant a dragging of the idiots who voted for him, I don’t give a flying hoot what you think I sound like. You’ve already let me know I don’t need to take your opinion seriously, so I won’t. Bye.

4. Lynn

November 4, 2017 at 9:06 pm

The show was dry.. not interesting at all this season. I’m so done with Tina belittling her husband. Forgive and move on or don’t forgive and move him out. If I’m tired I know he is. As far as Erica being tired of everyone bashing her sister, that comes with being in the limelight. You guys put your story out, expect a response-good and bad. Glad your show is over. God Bless.

5. Kyla

November 4, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Tina is her sister, so I get this. But a lot of the backlash Tina is getting is well deserved.

6. Ms. Jackson

November 4, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Nah. f-ck that. Tina’s reason for voting for Trump was dumb as hell so the draggings can continue.

7. Deedee

November 5, 2017 at 8:34 am

Erica can get some to, she is not exempted!! Tell your sister to shut up and stop publicizing your dumb mess and find a life with CHRIST as she proclaims

• Barbara

November 7, 2017 at 8:46 am

You got that right, she better be quiet before she get some.

8. LaToya L McClendon

November 5, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Omg, I really thought it was me! Tina really got on my nerves and everyone elses. Just all over the place, I especially didn’t like how she spoke to her mother. Girl give ya Honey a break stop having kids Sis… Now wonder that man cheated.

November 6, 2017 at 12:00 pm

I mean Tina just isn’t likable like Erica is. But no one would have known that if they didn’t do this show. That was a bad business decision. And to top it off, she voted for Trump and has been shading the resistance on Instagram. She she doesn’t regret her choice and tries to hide behind Christianity when people point out that voting for Trump was an idiotic move. I don’t like her and I don’t feel bad for her. Erica is her sis so she’s going to feel this way but I really don’t feel bad for Tina at all. She’s still very smug about her choice and said people don’t need to be protesting a very terrible president who isn’t even qualified for his job. People like her are the problem. Uneducated voters hurt this country.

10. MISS D

November 6, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Erica fails to see that we are entitled to our opionion on what they put out there – and she gotta accept the good with the bad – the comments are not always going to complimentary. With all that’s going on in this world – and knowing how WE get down – she should have kept that Trump ish to herself. Not to mention that nasty mean attitude she displays – and how difficult she comes across. People been falling out of love with Tina and TrumpGate was the nail in the coffin. #RIP2Tina’scareer