Porsha Williams Says It's Unfair That Kenya Moore's Husband Isn't on RHOA

Porsha Williams Says It’s Unfair That Kenya Moore’s Husband Isn’t on RHOA

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams are still not on good terms, and haven’t been since their first season on the hit reality show.

Kenya’s new marriage has been a hot topic on the current season.

And Porsha feels like it’s unfair that Kenya’s husband is not on the show.

November 14, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Truth be told, I don’t even understand why Kenya is still on the show. The show is called housewives and she finally has a man she didn’t pay for but doesn’t want him on the show? It doesn’t even make sense. Since she has multiple businesses and he has his own businesses, she can gracefully leave the show, right? She serves no purpose. Bravo needs to cut some dead weight after this season. I’ve been bored.

2. Michelle

November 14, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Porsha has a point.

November 14, 2017 at 8:09 pm

Porsha is just jealous her sham of a marriage didn’t work out. For years, they have been saying Kenya can’t get a man and not only did she get one but she got one who is fine and is about his business. Meanwhile, Porsha is divorced and has to thot around to feel good about herself.

4. Get Busy

November 14, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Kenya is expecting treatment that the others aren’t getting. She should be called out.

5. Deedee

November 14, 2017 at 9:25 pm

Its a shame that Kenya fake man don’t want 2 be seen on television with her boring as. New storyline please!!

• im just saying

November 15, 2017 at 8:52 pm

so you have a real man? those with real life men dont spend all there time worrying about others relationship

6. Shady Bootz

November 15, 2017 at 10:25 am

I’m no longer a fan of Porsha but I’m glad she calling her out. Had it been one of the ladies in Kenya’s situation she would of had a field day in the press about how wrong and unfair it is.

7. Gloria

November 15, 2017 at 12:00 pm

I mean I feel like this is common sense. How are you on a reality show but you don’t want your life shown on the show? I mean that’s if Kenya is even really married at all.

8. Shebish

November 15, 2017 at 6:54 pm

I’m sure Kenya would love for him to be in the show but he said. No