RHOA Recap: Porsha & Shamea Clash + Carmon Comes for Porsha

RHOA Recap: Porsha & Shamea Clash + Carmon Comes for Porsha

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Shamea and Porsha clashed over Porsha confirming she would not be attending Shamea’s wedding.

After Shamea confronts Porsha about this in front of Kandi and Carmon, it leaves a sour taste in Porsha’s mouth.

Kenya breaks down in tears after her new husband Marc express his discontent in being a topic on the blogs.

Sheree visits her life coach and gets a difficult homework assignment.

And Cynthia’s first date since her split from Peter puts some things in perspective.

Here’s a recap of “Say Yes to Distress.”

November 13, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Kandi and her leach a-s clique get on my last nerves. Kandi is a grown woman. She can fight her own battles and needs to. That’s why I don’t feel bad about the Scott sisters tag team her. Her tears do not move me!

• MISS D

November 14, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Carmen was soooooooooooo out of place b/c Porsha didnt do ish to her. Kandi and Porsha issue is between them – or at leaset is should be. But Carmen and Don Juan dont miss a chance to throw shade at one of the cast members.

2. Nicole

November 13, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Shamea clearly wants a storyline but she’s still not going to get a peach. So she should stop trying so hard.

3. Ms. Jackson

November 13, 2017 at 12:37 pm

This show desperately needs Phaedra’s messy a-s. Kenya and her fake crying and fake a-s marriage are boring. Cynthia is out here going on fake a-s dates but still dry. NeNe wasn’t even in the got damn episode when she’s supposed to have her peach back. Sheree is still dragging this Bob sh-t out even though she has a felon bae. And let’s not forget we also have Shamea’s thirsty a-s. She’s doing the absolute most for a storyline and Porsha sees right through that sh-t as she should. They hyped this season up something serious and it’s dry as f-ck. Hell Married To Medicine is much more interesting right now.

• Queen

November 13, 2017 at 1:27 pm

I miss Phaedra too.

• Yeah I Said It!

November 13, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Phaedra should have never been fired. Imagine how lit this season would have been if she came back and had to deal with NeNe on top of everyone else coming for her. LOL.

4. Viv

November 13, 2017 at 1:19 pm

So Shamea’s wedding is in Kenya, correct? My thing is, if you’re going to have your wedding out of the country, you can’t get mad if someone says they aren’t trying to drop the dough to buy plane tickets. Especially if Shamea and her man aren’t going to handle the costs.

5. Gloria

November 13, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Why is Cynthia ok with her 17 year old daughter going to Charlotte for the weekend to be with her boyfriend?

• MISS D

November 14, 2017 at 12:25 pm

I said the same thing – graduating HIGH SCHOOL with all A’s dont meant you are grown and traveling to another state to see a BOYFRIEND… where is Leon b/c Cyn is tripping…

6. Yeah I Said It!

November 13, 2017 at 5:48 pm

I just can’t force myself to care about this Shamea situation. I don’t think Porsha cares either. LOL.

7. Im Sayin

November 13, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Porsha hasn’t been a good friend to Shamea. So it’s weird that so many people have an issue with her and not Porsha.