Tyrese Blames His Money Problems on The Rock + Breaks Down on Instagram

Tyrese Blames His Money Problems on The Rock + Breaks Down on Instagram

Photo Credit: instagram

By: A.J. Niles

Tyrese is back to taking shots at The Rock for his financial issues once again. In a recent Instagram post, Tyrese goes, once again, into details of how The Rock is keeping money out of his pockets.

This happens as Tyrese is dealing with domestic issues with his daughter and ex, which led to him having an emotional breakdown on Instagram.

1. CiCi

November 1, 2017 at 2:13 pm

But he can’t blame anyone but himself for his money issues. If he can’t book movies outside of Fast And Furious, how is that The Rock’s fault?

November 1, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Tyrese really needs to get off social media and get himself some help. We are witnessing his breakdown and it’s sad to see.

November 1, 2017 at 2:20 pm

Does Tyrese not understand that he’s giving his ex wife more ammunition with these breakdowns on Instagram? She’s saying he’s mentally unstable so having breakdowns like this will only make things worse for him.

• Nessa

November 1, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Nope. He’s not thinking about any of that. Where are his loved ones? Wife? Sometimes you have to step in and just take their phone away.

4. Tea

November 1, 2017 at 2:25 pm

He also said his current wife is pregnant. She has a mess on her hands for sure!!

5. Music Lover

November 1, 2017 at 2:27 pm

This is why Tyrese should have been humble when he had TGT. He broke the group up and acted like a diva because he felt like he was the biggest star out the group. They need me, he thought. But he could have still had that income coming in while the other movie was on halt. It always pays to be humble. I won’t say this is his karma because I don’t know him so I don’t really know.

6. Bee

November 1, 2017 at 2:39 pm

There’s serious mental illness with this one. Hope he gets help.

November 1, 2017 at 2:50 pm

The Rock has kids and a family to support as well. As a man, he has to always do what he needs to do so they can eat. He works really hard and is always on the grind. He shouldn’t have to turn down movies for Tyrese.

November 1, 2017 at 3:10 pm

I think he’s lying about being broke and crying on IG so he can get sympathy for the custody case.

9. Guest2

November 1, 2017 at 6:27 pm

That video was so hard to watch. My heart was breaking for him. His wife is a social worker and I think she’d be wise to help him get some therapy. He seemed to be having an emotional breakdown. He should get off social media until he’s resolved his custody battle. He’s making moves out of emotions and not thinking logically. He’s doing too much. I wish Tyrese the best and I hope he can get his visitations back with his daughter. I’ve seen him in videos with her and it was obvious he loves her greatly and treasures their relationship. I hope his ex-wife isn’t being hateful and vindictive using their child as a pawn against him.