Black Ink Crew Beef: Sky Shades Charmaine, Again + Charmaine Claps Back

Black Ink Crew Beef: Sky Shades Charmaine, Again + Charmaine Claps Back

Photo Credit: Instagram

By: A.J. Niles

Sky is definitely one of the stars of “Black Ink Crew.” As one of the most popular people on the show, she’s been able to turn her time on the show into so many different opportunities.

She even secured a spot on the first season of VH1’s “Scared Famous.”

However, she is very intent of protecting her spot. As a result, she’s been very leery of Charmaine, a star in her own right of the spin-off, “Black Ink Crew Chicago.” Sky has shaded Charmaine in the past, and last night she threw even more shade.

This time though, Charmaine spoke up for herself.

1. Ms. CiCi

December 7, 2017 at 12:00 pm

I don’t like EITHER one of them but have to agree with Charmaine…smh

December 7, 2017 at 12:04 pm

The only thing Sky and Charmaine have in common is that they are both loud. That’s it. Charmaine is actually very goofy while I find Sky to be more rough around the edges and mean. I know a lot of people love Sky but I’m not a fan. I actually do like Charmaine though.

• Realness

December 7, 2017 at 3:42 pm

My sentiments exactly. I used to like Sky but I haven’t for the last couple of seasons. She has let this show blow her head up.

3. Shayla

December 7, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Sky is so delusional. In no way is Charmaine trying to be her. She really has the big head now and I don’t really like her anymore.

4. llawrence

December 7, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Charmaine is an alcoholic loud and she needs to lose some weight her stomach looks like she is 3 months pregnant. Charmaine’s wigs look cheap.

5. Lisa

December 7, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Charmaine is actually more likable. I never got the hype with Sky.

6. llawrence

December 7, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Charmaine is an alcoholic loud and she needs to lose some weight her stomach is big.

December 7, 2017 at 12:43 pm

I don’t think Charmaine and Sky are anything alike. I guess Sky is feeling herself.

8. Nessa

December 7, 2017 at 1:30 pm

Sky is a professional reality star. What is she going to do when VH1 finds a new her? At least Charmaine has other sources of income.

9. Troll

December 7, 2017 at 1:36 pm

Sky is still pressed over Charmaine I see. Charmaine was classy in her response because she could have gone all the way in. Sky is a hot a-s mess anyway.

10. Pat

December 7, 2017 at 1:47 pm

I’m cracking up at the fact that people really have Sky out here thinking she’s the sh-t now. No one with any sense would want to be like her try hard a-s. And FYI, Tiffany “New York” Pollard did it first and much better. Sky ain’t even original.

11. blackrose

December 8, 2017 at 5:23 pm

used to like sky. I now find her tacky. her behavior is atrocious. How old is she?