Dr. Heavenly Blasts Mariah Huq & Her Mother Lucy, Again

Dr. Heavenly Blasts Mariah Huq & Her Mother Lucy, Again

Mariah Huq is not going to like Heavenly’s recent verbal jabs at her and her mother.

Bravo posted a video of Contessa, Toya and Dr. Heavenly opening up about how they really feel about Mariah Huq.

Mariah is set to make her return to the show on the upcoming episode.

Here’s what Dr. Heavenly had to say:

“My first impression of Mariah when I first met her when she came to my house with these high heel fake a*s, Louis Vuitton painted on red bottoms shoes was she was a fake b*tch. And two, who the f*ck is this b*tch with all this makeup like doctor’s wives really don’t have sh*t to do but just get up and get dressed up.

“And I think that she would give up her life, her religion, her whatever to afford a great lifestyle. And I think her mother taught her that.”

Check out the video below:

December 6, 2017 at 11:58 am

Heavenly sounds jealous of Mariah. I mean she sounded extra bitter when she got to the part about Mariah not working and being able to sit around the house all day and be cute. If that’s the lifestyle Heavenly wants, she needs to talk to “Daddy” and see what he can do. 💅🏾

• Lay Lay

December 6, 2017 at 12:19 pm

Mariah has the best marriage out of the group. While all of them are about to divorce (except Contessa guess), Mariah is still happily married and she doesn’t have money problems. She can also afford to be a housewife. They can’t help but be bitter.

• Ratchet Queen

December 6, 2017 at 2:34 pm

Bingo!

• WhatWhat

December 6, 2017 at 2:56 pm

I think jealousy is the case as well. Why does it matter if Mariah is a doctor’s wife and stays at home? Those aren’t negatives. Just like Heavenly deciding to be a working mother and dentist aren’t negatives either. I know Mariah is petty but the hate they have for her is a bit much at times. It’s just not that serious.

2. Viv

December 6, 2017 at 12:07 pm

What I don’t understand is all of them said they pushed Mariah out because her mouth was too reckless and she was too messy but they don’t mind Heavenly like at all. Heavenly is way messier than Mariah ever was. So it makes me think they pushed her out for another reason. Jealousy maybe.

3. Deja

December 6, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Dr. Heavenly really irks me. She has way too much mouth.

4. Shayla

December 6, 2017 at 12:55 pm

Now see if Mariah goes all the way in on Heavenly, the rest of the women on the show will say she’s too negative and causes too much drama. The double standard is real.

December 6, 2017 at 1:22 pm

lmao did Heavenly forget what she was wearing when she first started on the show?????

• Shady Bootz

December 6, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Or how much weight she had to lose to first get on the show! Can’t stand this big head big lip b-tch! Ugh!!

6. Bee

December 6, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Well someone sounds like a little bitter. Don’t hate on what you don’t have or can’t be, it ain’t cute sis.

7. The Truth

December 6, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Dr. Heavenly is an embarrassment. It’s sad that Bravo has picked her to be the representation of black female dentists in Atlanta. She’s very uncouth and I cringe every time she speaks.

8. Ratchet Queen

December 6, 2017 at 2:39 pm

The bitterness is real with this one! Mariah ain’t even on the show like that anymore and these women are still pressed. Hilarious! LMBO!

December 6, 2017 at 3:04 pm

They really need to stop trying to shade Mariah because the show is dry when she’s not there. I feel like we’re watching a bootleg Waiting To Exhale with these fake struggle storylines about their marriages. Jackie is the only one who seems to be legit. Everyone else is faking their marriage problems for the cameras.

10. Get Busy

December 6, 2017 at 3:16 pm

She seems angry.

11. Ms. Jackson

December 6, 2017 at 3:32 pm

They swear Mariah is a non motherf-cking factor, but they stay talking about her in their boring a-s interviews.

12. O-La

December 6, 2017 at 3:41 pm

Mariah, Marah, Mariah. Heavenly ain’t got nothing else to talk about? Oh that’s right. She really doesn’t have a storyline this season. Except her beef with Mariah.

13. Fashionista

December 6, 2017 at 5:57 pm

Mariah really did hurt feelings I see.