Dutchess' Mom & Sister Expose Ceaser + 'Black Ink Crew' Producers

Dutchess’ Mom & Sister Expose Ceaser + ‘Black Ink Crew’ Producers

Photo Credit: Youtube/Power 105.1 FM

By: A.J. Niles

The sixth season of “Black Ink Crew” premieres tonight and most fans know that Dutchess will not be returning. Despite this, Dutchess still seems to have a finger on the pulse of the show.

During an interview with The Breakfast Club to promote the season, Ceaser spoke to how Dutchess tried to sue him for half of his worth.

Not long after, Dutchess’ sister and mom responded to the claims. They also called out producers of the show for allegedly faking storylines.

1. Shayla

December 6, 2017 at 3:39 pm

If I’ve learned anything, it’s that a lot of these Vh1 people like to floss and lie about their money. What is real though is Dutchess left the show and has her own tattoo shop. She also had her own radio show now. And she doesn’t need to subject herself to the drama of the show anymore or Vh1 to pay her bills. So I’d say she’s doing much better than Cease. It’s obvious a lot of what we see on that show is fake and that just screams desperation for checks to me.

December 6, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Dutchess won.

• Kimberly

December 6, 2017 at 4:03 pm

She really did. While everyone else was thirsting and doing whatever possible to stay on the show, she was hustling quietly and left with some dignity. She definitely won.

3. Bee

December 6, 2017 at 3:46 pm

I’m glad Dutchess got away from this man and the show cause it’s been nothing but drama. Who would want a relationship like that?

December 6, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Cease needs to move on. Dutchess isn’t on the show anymore and she doesn’t even talk about him anymore.

5. Ms. Jackson

December 6, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Cease needs to shut his trash a-s up. He has never been sh-t and not paying child support is some f-ck boy sh-t.

6. Troll

December 6, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Cease is def trash. But we all have an ex we regret.

7. Heather B.

December 6, 2017 at 6:02 pm

I don’t understand why he’s still talking about Dutchess. It’s over and she’s not even on the show anymore. Now if Dutchess was going around still doing interviews about him, people would call her bitter.

8. Jessica

December 6, 2017 at 7:14 pm

But last season they said Dutchess was the one who couldn’t move on.

9. Barbee

December 6, 2017 at 9:00 pm

smh

10. Anon

December 6, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Cease is such a loser. I don’t know what any woman sees in him. He will do anything for a storyline. I can’t respect that.

December 6, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Cease needs to worry about why the damn Chicago spinoff is better than the original! Not Dutchess!

December 6, 2017 at 11:15 pm

Damn the majority of the episode was about Dutchess. I hope the whole season won’t be like this.

13. anon

December 8, 2017 at 2:30 am

lol I was trying to count how many times were they going to mention dutchess name but I lost count after 20. And VH1 is lucky because if I was still Dutch they would have to run me some money for continuously using my image.