'Married to Medicine' Recap: Dr. G Goes off on Quad + Dr. Heavenly Clashes with Dr. Simone

‘Married to Medicine’ Recap: Dr. G Goes off on Quad + Dr. Heavenly Clashes with Dr. Simone

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Married to Medicine,” the ladies are able to find peace with one another in New Orleans.

However, Simone and Quad come back home to their troubled marriages.

As Simone wonders why Cecil won’t take charge in planning another therapy session, Quad has another explosive confrontation with Dr. G.

Here’s a recap of “That Voodoo That You Do So Well.”

1. Michelle

December 16, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Dr. G is over Quad and out of damns to give.

December 16, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Why does it seem like Quad is trying to make him look bad so she won’t look bad for divorcing him? I think that’s why he’s so angry. He knows what she’s trying to do.

3. Oprah’s Wig

December 16, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Simone did the most with the voodoo stuff. I can’t believe I actually agreed with Heavenly about something.

4. Jordan's Memory

December 16, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Yes, I believe this also. She feels like she is in a place where she can take care of herself and no longer needs him and now she wants out. Now it makes since why she doesn’t want kids. Cuz she has no intention on being with him much longer. Take note Quad the grass is not always greener on the other side. There issues seems fixable, the question is do they want too.

5. Jasmine

December 16, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Quad needs to stop lying to herself. Everyone can see she’s still pressed by Mariah.

6. Spices01

December 16, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Dr. G asked her twice what he needed to do for her and she didn’t answer his question. Instead, she goes upstairs to get some papers. I’m on Dr. G’s side on this. If she can’t tell him what she needs from him, then there is nothing that can be done to salvage the marriage.

7. Guest2

December 16, 2017 at 2:56 pm

I felt sorry for Quad. What kind of husband walks out on his wife when she’s expressing herself? Would he do that to his patients? He kept cutting her off when she was speaking. His communication style with her is very abrasive and abrupt. Clearly we don’t know everything however, the least he could do is have a civil conversation. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️

December 16, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Besides Dr. Jackie, I feel like these marriages can be saved. People just have to communicate better.

9. deb

December 21, 2017 at 12:11 pm

Dr. G is probably just bored with her & her crap. This isn’t the first time this has come up between them and for her not to be able to name what her issues were 1,2,3 is bullcrap, she has to go get some pad, is she for real? I don’t blame him I would have duffed on her dumb butt, too. Quad is full of it. I just hope she doesn’t wind up being sorry. You just don’t pick up a Doctor husband everyday.