'Married to Medicine' Recap: Heavenly & Mariah Almost Come to Blows + Curtis Returns

‘Married to Medicine’ Recap: Heavenly & Mariah Almost Come to Blows + Curtis Returns

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Married to Medicine,” Mariah and Dr. Heavenly almost come to blows after Dr. Simone forces them to talk about what happened at Mariah’s Mother’s Day event.

Dr. Contessa reaches her breaking point with Ms. Renee.

And Dr. Jackie finally has the conversation she needs to have with Curtis.

Here’s a recap of “Fly Girls & Low Riders.”

January 6, 2018 at 11:15 am

i swear Heavenly is the meanest broad on the show. She makes Mariah look like a saint. Why has no one slapped her yet?

2. 100

January 6, 2018 at 11:19 am

Heavenly is always calling someone else fat. Did she forget what she used to look like? And it’s not like she’s skinny now.

3. Realness

January 6, 2018 at 11:31 am

Interesting how Heavenly can talk about everybody like a dog including her “bff” Simone and the group isn’t offended. Meanwhile, they gang up on Mariah all the time when the stuff she says ain’t nowhere near as bad as Heavenly. I’m just about over this show.

• Fashionista

January 6, 2018 at 4:23 pm

Me too. They act like Mariah is so horrible but remain silent about Heavenly’s behavior.

4. O-La

January 6, 2018 at 12:38 pm

And this is why Momma Lucy didn’t accept Heavenly’s apology. It obviously wasn’t sincere so why be fake about it? And Quad is still pressed. Her whole world seems to revolve around hating Mariah and making sure everyone else does too. Had she placed more focus on her marriage just maybe it wouldn’t be a mess right now.

5. Jordans Memory

January 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm

Is anyone going to talk about that awful housekeeper or whatever you want to call her of Contessa, I feel so bad for her she seems like a genuinely nice woman, and she treats Contessa like trash! that woman is a bitter and evil! She would have been so fired if she worked for me but I think I figured out why she acts the way she does, I think she’s jealous Contessa is on the show and has these new friends. I believe she wants her all to herself and acts differently when she’s around other people.

6. Veronica

January 6, 2018 at 2:44 pm

Ugh I can’t stand Heavenly. And Simone instigated that whole situation. It’s not tequila, it’s just her being her usual and messy self.

January 6, 2018 at 2:49 pm

Contessa is way too understanding with Ms. Renee. That woman is not suited to be anyone’s nanny.

8. Deja

January 6, 2018 at 6:22 pm

If your first comeback for everything is “Yo Mama” and you’re almost in your 50s, something is really wrong.

9. Troll

January 6, 2018 at 6:46 pm

Simone is one of the most instigating and messiest people on the show. Drunk or sober, she is always the one who stirs the pot when Mariah comes around.

10. deb

January 7, 2018 at 3:13 pm

Ms. Renee should be cancelled, she made Contessa look bad and it wasn’t necessary if she says she felt out of place, so she thought acting like she did made it any better, cancel her. Heavenly, I’m sick of as well and always have been for in the real world she would have been cussed out & dropped as a pal. I don’t even recall saying ,”ya mama” when I was 10 and this ole hag saying it cause that’s all she got, she can’t fight with words because she has none. She’s a loser. Get her Contessa! Heavenly is worse then Mariah i’m wondering if the ladies are scared of her, someone should have called her out long before now.

11. Shady Bootz

January 8, 2018 at 11:08 am

Chile, I let both Heavenly and Quad have it on twitter. I must’ve hit a nerve because both of those b-tches blocked me LMFAOOO!!

• Carmen Santiaga

January 8, 2018 at 10:39 pm

I am glad you did, they are both terrible people, inside and out. Simone Too! All three can try to dish it, but can’t take it.

• Cathyrid

January 13, 2018 at 5:07 pm

I am late to the party, but what show was Quad’s friend Emily on before?