After Apologizing, Young Hollywood Comes for Amara La Negra Again + She Responds

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love and Hip Hop Miami” star Young Hollywood has received a lot of backlash for his comments made to Amara La Negra, but he apologized for his words on the most recent episode.

However, he’s back to throwing shade at Amara.

February 4, 2018 at 12:45 pm

I wish this fool would shut up. Argh!

2. Babygirl

February 4, 2018 at 12:46 pm

I knew he would use the wig thing to come for her again. He’s that ignorant that he would use that for his argument like most ignorant men. Black women are always being policed about what we do with our hair.

3. Ms. Jackson

February 4, 2018 at 12:51 pm

I’m waiting for him to shut his trash a-s up.

February 4, 2018 at 12:56 pm

Mona, girl you know what to do. #FireHimPlease

• Lay Lay

February 4, 2018 at 1:14 pm

Especially since they fired Hazel for the same thing.

• Blessed

February 4, 2018 at 1:41 pm

They fired Hazel for gay bashing, Mona will never say anything about people downing black women. Look how many times k michelle called black women monkeys and she got a damn spin off

• Twirl

February 4, 2018 at 5:18 pm

Exactly!

5. Nicole

February 4, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Well this is how we know his apology wasn’t authentic. He’s not sorry about what he said. Not even a little bit.

6. Gabriella

February 4, 2018 at 1:46 pm

This is a good example for people who keep saying it ain’t that deep Amara needs to let it go but it’s ignorant and stupid comments like this that validate everything she is saying.

February 4, 2018 at 2:09 pm

He continues to put his foot in his mouth.

February 4, 2018 at 4:45 pm

He’s so ignorant.

9. Elizabeth

February 4, 2018 at 5:22 pm

He’s too full of himself to just admit he was wrong and move on. So that weak apology was a waste of time.

10. Bye

February 6, 2018 at 10:30 am

Amara does not need to let go of shyt! Veronica and that Haitian chick are racist as fawk

11. Kokobunny

February 7, 2018 at 7:10 am

Omg I’m over this whole black power thing she got going on I believe it’s to get black fans how can u say I’m 100% Latina then turn around and say u black girl bye. Hell my grandmother was American Indian lived on a reservation my great grandfather was Irish I don’t go around pretending to be white one day Indian another day then black on Sunday we can all go down our history and claim other ethnicity we all mixed so girl stop it’s bor me and u seem real pressed

• Anonymous

February 7, 2018 at 7:41 am

Umm you do realize there’s a difference between race and ethnicity, right? Latina isn’t a race. Therefore you can be 100% white and Latina. You can be 100% black and Latina. Ethnicity and race are two different things. I notice y’all only say this when an Afro Latina is the topic of conversation. Never when the Latina is white.