After Drama with Tamar, Laura Govan Plans to Sue + More Tea Spilled on 'The Queens Court'

After Drama with Tamar, Laura Govan Plans to Sue + More Tea Spilled on ‘The Queens Court’

Weeks ago, Laura Govan was awakened from her slumber to find herself the target of some nasty backlash from many supporters of Tamar Braxton.

As you may recall, Tamar hopped on Instagram and claimed that a woman told her that Vince knocked her up.

She then mentioned Laura Govan’s name, causing many to speculate that Laura had been messing around with Vince.

Tamar even said in the comment that Laura’s ex Gilbert Arenas was the one who spilled the tea.

Laura denied the accusations, and confirmed recently that she’s moving forward to file a lawsuit.

During a recent episode of the podcast, The Sac, she said the following when she was asked if she’s considering taking legal action:

Yeah, most definitely.

I got eaten alive for something I didn’t even know what the hell was going on.

Interestingly enough, the other day, vlogger Funky Dineva discussed the recent drama with “The Queens Court” and also spilled some tea in the process.

Dineva recalled a recent conversation he had with Ts Madison in which Madison revealed that she and Khia only crashed the Xscape tour to go at Laura Govan, not a pregnant Toya Johnson:

Me and Maddie were talking, we haven’t talked in a while. She said, ‘What you think about that Tamar stuff with Kandi at the Xscape concert?’

And she was like, ‘Dineva we weren’t there to go in on Toya.’

She was like, ‘We were there to go in on Laura Govan. We wasn’t even there to go in on Toya.’

Check out the video below:

February 8, 2018 at 7:17 pm

The fact that Tamar still hasn’t apologized to Laura says a lot about her.

February 8, 2018 at 7:23 pm

If Tamar and Gilbert lied, I don’t blame Laura for suing. And it’s pretty lame that Tamar was going to have Maddie and Khia fight her (non existent) battle with Laura. Tamar really needs to grow up.

3. Lay Lay

February 8, 2018 at 7:27 pm

Really Tamar?

February 8, 2018 at 7:31 pm

I think she needs to include No Chill Gill on that lawsuit. He started all of this.

5. Realness

February 8, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Yet Tamar made sure she got on Twitter and defended Vince after she did all this. Women can be so ridiculous.

• Tasha

February 9, 2018 at 12:27 pm

Exactly. Be quick to go at who they think is the side chick but let the man get away with everything. The sad part is I believe Laura when she said she didn’t even sleep with Vince. I believe Gilbert lied on her and Tamar needs to apologize for blasting her the way she did. I doubt that will ever happen though.

February 8, 2018 at 9:13 pm

This is why I didn’t feel bad for Maddie or Khia the other day. They are messy as hell for trying to do Tamar’s dirty work.

7. deb

February 9, 2018 at 9:02 am

Tamar is an idiot, she jumped out there and wound up looking like a fool. I would have done some investigating before I jumped all over social media. That’s the last thing she should have done but, being the immature drama queen she is, but for real what would Laura want with her big fat, drippy lip broke arse husband?

February 9, 2018 at 11:47 am

This is why I don’t understand why Tamar has stans. She’s so unlikable. They dragged Laura to hell and back and she didn’t even do anything. Don’t nobody want Vince a-s.

9. Yeah I Said It!

February 9, 2018 at 11:59 am

Wait a minute, didn’t Khia just shade Maddie about wanting to be friends with celebrities but she’s out here going to concerts to do a celebrity’s dirty work? She has really been exposed this week for being fraudulent. LOL.

February 9, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Tamar really is trash for lying on this woman like that.

February 10, 2018 at 5:32 pm

I think Tamar did all this to make sure people watch BFV next season. It’s messed up she threw Laura under a bus in the process of this publicity stunt.