'Black Ink Crew' Stars Charmaine & Sky Drag Each Other

‘Black Ink Crew’ Stars Charmaine & Sky Drag Each Other

Photo Credit: Instagram

Last night, VH1 aired a special for “Black Ink Crew,” that focused on all the romantic ups and down between the cast members of both the New York and Chicago shows.

Charmaine from “Black Ink Crew Chicago” hosted the special, and she took some shots at Sky.

Of course, Sky didn’t waste anytime responding to the shade on Instagram Live.

1. Jess

February 15, 2018 at 7:37 pm

Sky the type to talk sh*t about someone then pretend she don’t know why they don’t like her.Sky talk sh*t about everyone, but soon as you talk sh*t back she gets mad.

2. Lisa

February 15, 2018 at 7:47 pm

Sky started all of this. Did she forget?

February 15, 2018 at 8:12 pm

Sky is so delusional. How is Charmaine trying to be like her?

4. Viv

February 15, 2018 at 8:24 pm

Sky came for Charmaine first though. She just didn’t think Charmaine would respond.

5. Yeah I Said It!

February 15, 2018 at 9:10 pm

I can appreciate that Charmaine keeps calling Sky out on her messiness. She is always shading Charmaine and I think she’s just threatened.

6. MiamiBama

February 16, 2018 at 9:20 am

They both LOUD a-s women they love to run around naked. I wouldn’t say that Charmaine is trying to be like her, maybe she just has thot tendencies too lol

February 16, 2018 at 1:03 pm

Sky is a bully. She loves to go after people she thinks she can intimidate. How she did that girl Tiff was disgusting. I don’t know why people like her so much.

8. Jessica

February 16, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Besides big personalities, I don’t see how they are alike. I think Sky is very intimidated that Charmaine is out here getting booked. Sky needs to believe she’s the head chick in the franchise and that’s a small way of thinking. Like what’s her plan when Black Ink is over? Another reality show? At least Charmaine actually has some hustles outside of the show.

February 16, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Nah Charmaine is way more chill while Sky tries to fight everybody. They aren’t alike at all to me. So Sky can calm down and stop being so paranoid.