Cynthia Bailey Says She Doesn't Believe Eva Marcille's Accusations About Will Jones

Cynthia Bailey Says She Doesn’t Believe Eva Marcille’s Accusations About Will Jones

During a recent interview with Bravo, Cynthia Bailey revealed that she’s going to need more proof before she believes Eva’s accusations about Will.

Here’s what she had to say:

I do think it’s coming from a place of concern to some degree. I do.

But at the same time, it’s like okay, unless you guys can present some woman who’s like, ‘Hi, I am Felicia and I’m Will Jones’ girlfriend, and I’ve been his girlfriend for the last six months,’ then I’m like this hot tea is turning into iced tea, real, real quick.

It’s just no tea. You can’t have a tea party with no tea.

Check out the video below:

February 11, 2018 at 12:52 pm

She’s so naive.

• deb

February 14, 2018 at 5:04 pm

No, she’s just plain ole stupid.

2. Ms. CiCi

February 11, 2018 at 1:04 pm

My God she is simple.

I’m not saying you have to believe everything EVERYBODY tells you but don’t be naive about everything jeeze.

• marycoreg

February 11, 2018 at 7:29 pm

Not only is she sad and simple doing the reruns of this guy having had a girlfriend at the time they double dated he (himself)said “we aren’t together anymore I paid attention to what he was saying and the look on his face you would think a boss b-tch like cynthia would have a grip but when a woman has been d-ck pimped and it was good she still gets stupid. (I’m just saying).Eva didn’t do anything wrong or lie on this guy she only told the truth in his face but many women can only believe what they want to and as a result of self blindness..children are raped by their mother boyfriends,women are cheated on and deceased and when reality hits them in the face the “CRY FOUL”

February 11, 2018 at 1:06 pm

Sigh…

4. 404

February 11, 2018 at 1:43 pm

I expected nothing less from Cynthia.

5. anon

February 11, 2018 at 3:09 pm

Will is a paid ACTOR hired by the network.

6. Sheika

February 11, 2018 at 3:43 pm

Cynthia lacks discernment when it comes to people.

February 11, 2018 at 3:49 pm

Cynthia is too damn old not to have any common sense. She’s the same way about Kenya. That damn woman dragged her a-s from hell and back and she still thinks Kenya is her friend. Pathetic.

• deb

February 14, 2018 at 5:01 pm

Remember she’s the one who wants to be friends with all her ex’s, how childish is that. She’s a space cadet……

8. Viv

February 11, 2018 at 4:11 pm

Will is clearly an opportunist. We already know that was his gf he was with when he met Eva. Receipts have been put out there.

9. Ms. Jackson

February 11, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Cynthia is desperate as f-ck to have a storyline.

10. Bye

February 11, 2018 at 5:58 pm

They never brought proof to Cynyhia. U people must love having outsiders ruin your relationship.

11. Morgan

February 11, 2018 at 6:31 pm

What receipts did they have…

February 11, 2018 at 6:34 pm

I can see right now why so many women get played by men. They swear up and down everybody wants their “man” and wants to ruin their relationship, so I say let them share their man in peace. Common sense ain’t common.

February 11, 2018 at 6:36 pm

PS this will end with Cynthia in tears. Remember she was warned about Peter as well but she said then Porsha was lying and there were no receipts. Then that video came out and she was embarrassed. Anyway I’m out.

14. 100

February 11, 2018 at 6:44 pm

Some of y’all are falling for the bs. No one is hating on Cynthia. This is either a fake storyline (she took the Kenya route and hired a boo) or this man is the typical opportunistic man in Atlanta and was juggling women the whole time he’s been in Cynthia’s face.

15. Yeah I Said It!

February 11, 2018 at 8:11 pm

If she doesn’t believe it, why is she crying about it on the show? LOL.

16. anonymous

February 12, 2018 at 2:40 pm

If he is in a relationship where is the Woman? He has been on enough episodes for her to speak out by now