Kandi Burruss Says Don Juan Has a Right to Come for Porsha Williams

Kandi Burruss Says Don Juan Has a Right to Come for Porsha Williams

Photo Credit: Instagram

The current season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has resulted in some backlash on social media for Kandi Burruss.

In particular, some feel like her behavior towards Porsha Williams has been downright petty, including Porsha herself.

And Kandi’s close friends (especially Don Juan) have joined in on the pettiness.

However, Kandi recently defended Don Juan in her latest blog post.

February 1, 2018 at 1:54 pm

She’s so annoying this season.

• Honey

February 1, 2018 at 5:10 pm

Well she’s been annoying me to be honest. She plays the victim more than Kenya does. Yes, it’s messed up what Phaedra told Porsha. But Phaedra is gone. I’m tried of hearing about it. If she hates Porsha and places equal blame on her, well stop dealing with her. Don’t invite her anywhere and tell your crew to move on too.

2. Nessa

February 1, 2018 at 2:24 pm

This is what people are talking about when they say Kandi has minions. She’s the only one on the show who has multiple people doing her dirty work. It’s pathetic.

3. Ms. Jackson

February 1, 2018 at 2:45 pm

Now this is why Kandi’s a-s has been getting dragged. She stay on that bullsh-t.

4. Bee

February 1, 2018 at 3:47 pm

Yeah… no. He’s just being petty and following behind his boss. Stop making excuses for foolery girl. That situation didn’t have anything to do with him.

5. Debra

February 1, 2018 at 4:27 pm

Umm no. Don Juan was coming for Porsha way before the whole rape thing. Way before. So what was the excuse then? I really can’t stand Kandi or her crew.

• 404

February 1, 2018 at 5:05 pm

Thank you! He’s been throwing shade. He wants a peach desperately and loves the camera time.

6. Denise

February 1, 2018 at 8:48 pm

I have Been wrongly accused of sexual assault and it turned my life upside down- i get it Kandi

7. Guest

February 1, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Kandi can feel how she wants. That’s certainly her prerogative, however; Porsha didn’t make up the rumor and she only repeated bc she honestly believed it. When she found out it was a lie she apologized and has done so several times. Likewise, she’s tried to be cordial and move forward. I honestly don’t see what the difference is in what Porsha did and what Kandi’s mom did to Phaedra, Todd and anyone else she doesn’t like. Didn’t she go around saying something about “ it’s in the streets so and so”. Didn’t Kandi’s mom spread a rumor about Todd’s mom prior to her death? But Kandi never came to her defense. She wasn’t mad and throwing shade at her mom nor, did she let ppl say anything about her. Seems like a double standard and hypocritical to me. IJS 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

8. Verabrunt

April 9, 2018 at 12:00 am

Why is it that Ksndi and her friends (Don (jacka-s) Juan are trying to act like Porsha told the lie. Porsha believed her friend who told the lie – I think Kandi wants an apology daily or more. Get OVER IT PLEASE! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THIS SH-T. I hate to see GROWN-A–
    women ganging up and bullying one young lady just because she’ young and beautiful instead of helping her to grow and become a beautiful black woman. If Porsha was my daughter, I’d have to help her deal with the ugliness of HATEFUL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA!