Married to Medicine Season 5 Episode 14 Recap: D.N.A. D-Day

‘Married to Medicine’ Recap: Quad Clashes with Toya & Greg + Eugene Goes Too Far

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Married to Medicine,” Quad and Greg begin to fall apart even more.

Even their “marital focus group” can’t save them.

Quad also clashes with Toya and manages to get on Simone’s nerves even more.

Curtis moves back in with Jackie.

And Eugene angers Heavenly when he ruins her event with just one bad word.

Here’s a recap of “D.N.A. D-Day.”

February 24, 2018 at 9:16 am

Eugene said the truth though lmao

• Ratchet Queen

February 24, 2018 at 9:33 am

Funniest part of the entire episode. And Heavenly then going off on him after was hilarious!

• Idalis

February 24, 2018 at 10:55 am

he offended Heavenly ‘yo mama’? now that is hilarious ;>

• Shady Bootz

February 26, 2018 at 11:56 am

I thought it was just me who thought Heavenly going off was hilarious AF. I had to rewind it and watch it again Lmfaoo!!

• 100

February 24, 2018 at 9:51 am

He sure did. At the end of the day, they are doctors and doctor’s wives. So it’s hard to watch them act so high school.

2. Ms. Jackson

February 24, 2018 at 9:20 am

People are finally tired of Quad’s sh-t this season. It’s about damn time.

• Shayla

February 24, 2018 at 10:29 am

• Caramel

February 28, 2018 at 10:40 am

I know, just like Mariah said. They let her get away with a bunch. I bet she never even apologized for saying that she doesn’t care what happens to anyone in the group, they just let that slide by too. I’m tired of her and her fake accent and the way she talks and her fake crying, I’m just over her. I liked her in the first season bc she and Mariah together made good t.v but I’m so over her.

3. Hater

February 24, 2018 at 9:31 am

Yeah Quad and Greg’s marriage is a wrap. They both know it too but they are going to be slow to pull the trigger anyway. I’m not sure why since Quad has already checked out emotionally.

4. Deja

February 24, 2018 at 9:38 am

This season has been nuts. I know the reunion is gong to be crazy. But Quad really did prove Simone’s point. She is way too sensitive and over dramatic. In another life, she was probably a soap opera actress.

February 24, 2018 at 9:45 am

Total chaos. I get what Eugene was trying to say but he should have used a better word than he did. He was disrespectful.

Quad has mentally moved on from her marriage. I’m sure Greg will do the same very soon. But I do think Jackie and Simone’s marriages will be saved.

And I’m really glad Quad is being called out. It’s been a long time coming. Mariah has been vindicated this season in so many ways. But I’m sure they will go back to trying to gang up on her at the reunion. Why else would they invite her since she’s barely getting scenes this season?

6. Idalis

February 24, 2018 at 9:46 am

Eugene didn’t lie about the pettiness of the women’s infighting – the doctors constantly pulling rank on the wives and the wives wanting to prove they’re as good as. He was no more disrespectful than they are fighting in front of the men every time they get together. I’m just shocked it was one of the few times Simone was not screeching! If the other couples had each others back the way Eugene and Toya do, they’d all be happy! Eugene for President ;>

February 24, 2018 at 9:56 am

This show is way better than RHOA right now. It’s more real and the drama is more intriguing. It’s so underrated. I’m going to also come out and say RHOP is better than RHOA as well. No one wants to admit this though 😐.

8. Realness

February 24, 2018 at 10:01 am

When you know for sure you don’t want to have kids with a man or want him to touch you, why not go ahead and file for divorce? The thing I don’t like is Quad keeps pretending like she hasn’t already made her mind up. She ain’t staying with that man. Stop wasting time and file those papers.

9. Zodiac

February 24, 2018 at 12:06 pm

Wrong word used but Eugene was right overall.

10. deb

February 24, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Eugene was right and i am shocked they tripping like that because he said they were acting like N*ggers. I know a few other things that I can be called that will have me fighting mad but, although i don’t like the word, i’m not going to cry about it. And they are petty, are they so high & mighty that they don’t think they are petty, well i beg to differ. I would tell them that they are all full of sh*t…

11. Anon

February 24, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Eugene got fed up.

12. Barbee

February 24, 2018 at 1:33 pm

I was so shocked Eugene said what he said. But you can tell that the husbands are sick of the petty bickering. Sometimes it can be too much.

• Nie

February 28, 2018 at 7:55 pm

what word did Eugene say ??

• Anonymous