Quad and Greg Divorce: Quad Tells Greg She Wont Have His Kids

Watch: Quad Webb-Lunceford Tells Greg She’s Not Having His Children + Talks Divorce

Photo Credit: Bravo

The current season of “Married to Medicine” has been a tough one for the couples.

And although Dr. Simone and Cecil Whitmore may possibly avoid a divorce and work their marriage out, things really aren’t looking good for Quad Webb-Lunceford and her husband Greg.

In the preview for the upcoming episode, Quad actually tells Greg she refuses to have children with him.

She also says a divorce isn’t off the table.

1. My 2 Cents

February 23, 2018 at 11:31 am

2. Lauren

February 23, 2018 at 11:35 am

Yeah this was very hard to watch. I don’t want to say they can’t come back from this but things have gotten really bad for them.

February 23, 2018 at 12:09 pm

Quad is always the victim. And she’s making sure that Greg looks crazy this season so she can file for divorce once the season is over and won’t get judged.

• Auntkookie

March 5, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Quad is so non specific. What is she trying to say Greg is not giving her for doing for her. She’s like jello, talks in circles, no specifics. “Not fulfilling my emotions needs???” what is that??? I think she is a big manipulator. She wants to be spoiled and not have to do anything. She doesn’t work, so what’s wrong with her keeping up the home. She really wants a maid.

4. Peachy

February 23, 2018 at 12:16 pm

But Quad didn’t want to have kids way before this. I think that’s my issue with her. She never likes to tell the complete truth.

5. Babygirl

February 23, 2018 at 12:27 pm

Quad has never wanted kids with Greg. When the show first started, she said she didn’t want kids yet because she wanted to focus on her career. He accepted that and sat back and let her do her. Now that her career is popping, she’s over him and the marriage. I’m not saying Greg is blameless, but Quad has been making excuses to not have kids from day one.

6. Shayla

February 23, 2018 at 12:37 pm

If she feels she can’t have kids with him, then she needs to let him go so he can be with someone who wants to. No need for all these tears every five minutes. She does not love this man. That’s clear. Time to move on.

February 23, 2018 at 4:15 pm

The love is gone on both sides.

8. Fashionista

February 23, 2018 at 4:36 pm

This marriage is done. I guess they want to keep dragging it out but it looks done to me.

9. 404

February 23, 2018 at 5:00 pm

I gotta cosign the people who said Quad didn’t want kids wth Greg way before this. I think Quad has a habit of being way too dramatic at times. She did it last week when Mariah and Simone called her out on the yacht. Now I do think Greg has a lot of issues which make me question how this marriage has lasted as long as it has, but she wasn’t trying to have his kids anyway.

• deb

February 24, 2018 at 1:05 pm

No, she wasn’t trying to have his children and that was wrong cause she should have told him, it’s not fair to have wasted 8 years & still have to start over with someone new. Her karma is coming for her.

10. Hmm

February 23, 2018 at 5:11 pm

I think Jackie’s situation had a trickle down effect on all the other couples. It has magnified all their issues and everyone is thinking about divorcing.

February 24, 2018 at 9:17 am

They were a mess before they got married. So why did they think marriage would work out for them?

12. Starzdaze

February 26, 2018 at 6:54 am

For a psychiatrist Greg is clueless regarding Quad’s feelings as well as an insensitive clod. For him to berate Quad every chance he gets whenever they’re seen together shows that he has no respect for her and is childish himself. So why should she have his child? Quad is being smart not to have a child by a man, thinking that it will help bring them closer together. Greg is more concerned about passing on his genes than getting his marriage in the right track.