Married to Medicine Quad and Gregory Don't Share Bank Accounts

Quad Webb-Lunceford Responds to Gold Digger Accusations

Photo Credit: Essence

By: A.J. Niles

“Married to Medicine” stars Quad Webb-Lunceford and her husband Dr. Gregory have been immersed in marital turmoil and strife all of season 5. Quad and Gregory, like many of the other couples this season, are trying to work things out.

During this season, Quad and Gregory have been going back and forth as Quad feels she is not getting what she needs in her marriage. This culminated in a blow-up between the two during the show’s annual couple’s retreat.

Recently, Quad sat down with “Essence Now” for an interview, and gave an update on her marriage to Gregory. She also emphasized that she is not a gold digger.

1. My 2 Cents

February 22, 2018 at 2:05 pm

Girl bye.

2. Hater

February 22, 2018 at 2:12 pm

The question is would Quad have married him if he wasn’t going to be a doctor? And I seriously doubt it. She also acts like she’s disgusted by him and has been for years.

3. julyol1972

February 22, 2018 at 2:18 pm

I find it interesting that I’ve never heard the word “gold digger” thrown around with Toya or Mariah but only with Quad. Yet Quad was a housewife just like the other two when she first started the show.

February 22, 2018 at 2:20 pm

Mariah already spilled Quad’s tea. She is def a social climber. Now that she’s making her own money, she will finally leave Greg.

5. Gloria

February 22, 2018 at 2:30 pm

I think people feel like Quad is a gold digger because they notice how she really makes everything about her and doesn’t seem to care about her husband’s needs…like a gold digger. We’ve seen her keep shooting him down about children since season one. All she has been focused on is advancing herself…like a gold digger.

• Anonymous

February 22, 2018 at 8:25 pm

lmao exactly

• La’Tonzia (Tonton)

March 16, 2018 at 10:32 pm

I agree with you, she keep saying I need the basic, but. She never says what the basic is other than Love honor and respect. That’s all she ever say when she said she needs the basic. She want somebody to kiss her ???

February 22, 2018 at 2:56 pm

I think Quad has bigger issues than what viewers think about her.

7. Kimberly

February 22, 2018 at 6:51 pm

She’s too self absorbed for this marriage to survive.

• diane

February 23, 2018 at 9:34 pm

I belev Quad dosn’t want to hav kids to mess up her shape. Yes,,she’s on a pedestal and need people to know tht. She’s frustratn Gregor bec she’s tryn2 avoid th subject. It ur husband is suport n u, whethr partially or otherwise, he wants to hear it. Y is it such a big deal4 him2 tel her she supports herself. Who wil marry her? No one, except someone whol patronize her just to b w/her

8. blackrose

February 22, 2018 at 9:00 pm

seperate bank accounts mean nothing. My husband and I have seperate accounts. does not mean we have to access to each others money. Just means we obviosuly have to ask first. Im sure her husband has paid for a lot of their lifestyle from his “seperate” account

February 23, 2018 at 9:27 am

No matter how you slice it Quad got put on by Mariah and Greg. But she’s doing both of them dirty and trying to rewrite history because she can’t stand the truth. She’s the least likable person on the show for me because she’s the least authentic. And I gag when she always starts crying and playing victim when people call her out on her BS.

February 23, 2018 at 11:14 am

I don’t even know how they stayed married this long. You can tell they are so over each other.

11. deb

February 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm

I’m over her excuses, she doesn’t need to make any just divorce him and leave and that includes the show.

12. diane

February 23, 2018 at 9:37 pm

I don’t jnow

13. Shelia Spencer

February 26, 2018 at 12:17 pm

I just think she is ungrateful

14. marycoreg

March 3, 2018 at 12:14 pm

When people show you who they are believe them ,that being said Greg knew Quad didn’t want kids and thinking she would cage her mind was unrealistic. Quad if honest married Greg for the come-up period she is so team Quad she can’t see anything else and this is not a good-look.I hope her new jod works out (tv is finicky )then Greg knows where she comes from so he’s not gonna kiss her butt on tv but I think he loves Quad,he is still able to have kids with someone else find a different type of woman and get your life