LHHNY Season 8 Episode 17: #LHHNYReunion Part 1

LHHNY Recap: Remy Checks Bri + Lil Mo Confirms Sad News

Photo Credit: VH1

The first part of the reunion for season eight of “Love and Hip Hop New York” had a few memorable moments.

One included Remy Ma getting fed up with Bri and checking her.

Snoop clashed with James R.

And Lil Mo announced her pregnancy.

Here’s a recap of “Reunion Part 1.”

March 6, 2018 at 12:20 pm

Remy makes me laugh. She says anything goes when someone comes for you first. I guess that includes shooting unarmed black women, correct? I don’t see why people love this chick so much.

2. IJS

March 6, 2018 at 12:23 pm

Mona is going to have to make some big changes. This season was horrible. And I’m over Remy pretending she’s some voice of reason when she’s messier than Bri and Bianca could ever be in real life. Sad to hear about Mo.

3. Oprah's Wig

March 6, 2018 at 12:29 pm

4. Troll

March 6, 2018 at 12:33 pm

So after everybody acted a plum fool this season, now they want to pretend they are above it all at the reunion. It makes no sense.

• Anonymous

March 6, 2018 at 2:57 pm

None at all.

March 6, 2018 at 12:37 pm

Remy is the same woman who shot a woman in the stomach over money, made fun of a black woman’s mental illness and used rape as a punchline in an overrated diss song. She really can’t lecture anybody there about making better decisions.

March 6, 2018 at 1:17 pm

I could barely watch the whole thing. I think I may skip next week.

March 6, 2018 at 2:36 pm

This show is trash now. It’s too many fake storylines and fake relationships (Jaquae/Sophia/James/Mariah/Kiyanne for example). It’s just not interesting. I would say Mona should go to the drawing board but she’s not going to do that. So most of these people will be back next season to continue the snooze fest. And Remy needs to stop acting like she’s not with the sh-t. Sis we know you are! Your music ain’t really charting so you may as well be entertaining on this dry a-s show.

8. Yoshi

March 6, 2018 at 2:56 pm

Losing a baby is hard. Prayers up for Mo and Karl.

March 6, 2018 at 3:36 pm

You have to wonder sometimes if Remy actually learned from shooting that woman and being in prison. If she did, she wouldn’t be okay with Bri being jumped and then saying that anything goes when you get into it with someone. Just an observation.

10. Erica

March 6, 2018 at 3:47 pm

O/T but Remy needs to figure out what she’s doing. She is still on this show and after all that attention she got from dissing Nicki, her career didn’t do much outside that BET Award.

11. Fashionista

March 6, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Dreadful reunion so far.

March 6, 2018 at 6:14 pm

Not Remy coming for Bri over her height. How big and bad can Remy be if she needed a gun the last time? Say what you want about Bri and Bianca, but they an’t binging guns to fist fights. That’s a punk move.

• Anonymous

March 6, 2018 at 6:21 pm

I meant to say bringing guns to fist fights

13. So What

March 6, 2018 at 8:58 pm

I mean let’s be real, if Remy was not on probation she would be fighting left and right. I still like her! But be real