Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 7 Supertrailer Released

Watch: VH1 Releases Season 7 LHHATL Supertrailer

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

VH1 released the super trailer for season 7 of “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” earlier today.

From the looks of the trailer, the drama will be flowing all season. We will also learn if Kirk Frost is the father of Jasmine Washington’s baby.

1. Jasmine

March 12, 2018 at 8:10 pm

This looks kind of dry.

March 12, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Dime has been looking pregnant. I guess she is.

• Rachel

March 12, 2018 at 9:50 pm

I think she’s pregnant. That’s the first thing I thought when I saw an interview she did with Vh1 last week.

March 12, 2018 at 8:21 pm

This won’t be sh-t without the Puerto Rican Princess.

4. Jordan's Memory

March 12, 2018 at 8:28 pm

BORING!!! It’s time to cancel this show. So who passed away?

• Ladii

March 13, 2018 at 8:55 am

I’m not sure but I read somewhere (I think it was VH1’s website) that Shooter’s son got killed. I know they record like a year in advance and according to the article this was in August.

5. Michelle

March 12, 2018 at 8:45 pm

Now Mimi wants to bring her gf on the show. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures because she hasn’t had a storyline in a very long time.

6. Ms. CiCi

March 12, 2018 at 8:49 pm

Mena is not aging well…

7. Babygirl

March 12, 2018 at 9:11 pm

My expectations are even lower now.

8. Shayla

March 12, 2018 at 9:25 pm

I’m just not excited. I’ll watch but this show isn’t nowhere near as good as it was the first two seasons.

9. Dominique

March 12, 2018 at 9:34 pm

I can’t believe Rasheeda and Kirk were allowed to drag this storyline out for two whole seasons. DNA test results should have been released last season.

March 12, 2018 at 9:51 pm

Where is Karen (KK)? Was she seriously fired for Tommie the wanna be Joseline part 2?

11. ATL

March 13, 2018 at 9:23 am

I can only hope this won’t suck as bad as the New York season just did. I’m glad Dime is a main cast member now though. I just don’t understand why Mimi keeps returning. She’s boring and has to get all in Stevie’s business for a storyline every season but it doesn’t help her because she’s still boring.

12. Blessed

March 13, 2018 at 5:25 pm

So every season we they talk about who karlie wit, mimi faking relationships, unknown and unnecessary people, a DNA test take like 72 hours but its managed to be dragged on for like two years…. next, please cancel

13. Lisa

March 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm

I remember when this show was a must watch. I mean everybody was watching it. Men, women, Black Twitter…etc. It was just so fresh and ratchet. It changed the game like Flavor of Love did. Now it’s just a shell of it’s former self. And Rasheeda and Kirk could have handled the DNA test situation last season. Most people don’t even care anymore.