Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 7 Supertrailer Released

Watch: VH1 Releases Season 7 LHHATL Supertrailer

From the looks of the trailer, Kirk Frost and Rasheeda finally put the paternity test drama with Jasmine Washington behind them. We’ll know once and for all if Jasmine’s baby is Kirk’s.

Next, We will also see Erica Mena return to the franchise. This time she’s caught up with Stevie J’s Danger Zone antics. Speaking of Stevie J, we’ll see Stevie juggle multiple women as he prepares for his stint in prison for backed child’s support.

VH1 writes:

The time has finally come y’all. Atlanta is tew turnt up.

Questions that needed answers are finally getting them in the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta season seven super-trailer. Erica Mena is back on the franchise and is focused on producing quality music this time around. Danger Zone 2.0 is in full-effect, and it seems as if Stevie is making separate promises to his original artist Estelita, Signed’s Just Brittany, and OG Erica Mena as to who will be the leading lady of the label. We are finally introduced to Mimi’s love Tamera, who immediately had a run-in with Mimi’s old friend Melissa. Let’s just say she isn’t happy about this union. Tommie Lee is on her bawse ish, trying to spend more time in the studio but less time with her family. That may be difficult seeing as how her sister Versace called the police on her. (Everyone knows Tommie and 5-0 don’t mix.)

Jessica Dime’s fiancè Shawn has been on the road a lot, forcing her to strengthen the relationship with her mother. Jasmine, Kirk’s alleged baby mama, is back with a beat face and she’s looking for Rasheeda. Baby Kanon is growing up and Kirk tells Rasheeda he finally knows the results to the paternity test.

Stevie J is apparently facing jail time. Glam Shop’s Sierra has left her trifling husband Shooter, and at the end of the day every female is on “turn up” time to protect what’s theirs.

Check out the supertrailer below.

1. Jasmine

March 12, 2018 at 8:10 pm

This looks kind of dry.

March 12, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Dime has been looking pregnant. I guess she is.

• Rachel

March 12, 2018 at 9:50 pm

I think she’s pregnant. That’s the first thing I thought when I saw an interview she did with Vh1 last week.

March 12, 2018 at 8:21 pm

This won’t be sh-t without the Puerto Rican Princess.

4. Jordan's Memory

March 12, 2018 at 8:28 pm

BORING!!! It’s time to cancel this show. So who passed away?

• Ladii

March 13, 2018 at 8:55 am

I’m not sure but I read somewhere (I think it was VH1’s website) that Shooter’s son got killed. I know they record like a year in advance and according to the article this was in August.

5. Michelle

March 12, 2018 at 8:45 pm

Now Mimi wants to bring her gf on the show. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures because she hasn’t had a storyline in a very long time.

6. Ms. CiCi

March 12, 2018 at 8:49 pm

Mena is not aging well…

7. Babygirl

March 12, 2018 at 9:11 pm

My expectations are even lower now.

8. Shayla

March 12, 2018 at 9:25 pm

I’m just not excited. I’ll watch but this show isn’t nowhere near as good as it was the first two seasons.

9. Dominique

March 12, 2018 at 9:34 pm

I can’t believe Rasheeda and Kirk were allowed to drag this storyline out for two whole seasons. DNA test results should have been released last season.

March 12, 2018 at 9:51 pm

Where is Karen (KK)? Was she seriously fired for Tommie the wanna be Joseline part 2?

11. ATL

March 13, 2018 at 9:23 am

I can only hope this won’t suck as bad as the New York season just did. I’m glad Dime is a main cast member now though. I just don’t understand why Mimi keeps returning. She’s boring and has to get all in Stevie’s business for a storyline every season but it doesn’t help her because she’s still boring.

12. Blessed

March 13, 2018 at 5:25 pm

So every season we they talk about who karlie wit, mimi faking relationships, unknown and unnecessary people, a DNA test take like 72 hours but its managed to be dragged on for like two years…. next, please cancel

13. Lisa

March 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm

I remember when this show was a must watch. I mean everybody was watching it. Men, women, Black Twitter…etc. It was just so fresh and ratchet. It changed the game like Flavor of Love did. Now it’s just a shell of it’s former self. And Rasheeda and Kirk could have handled the DNA test situation last season. Most people don’t even care anymore.