RHOA Season Ten Reunion Tea: Kim Ran Off Set & Someone's Pregnant?

Gossip

RHOA Season Ten Reunion Tea

Photo Credit: Bravo

The tenth season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” was supposed to be full of drama. And that is why producers decided to bring back NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak.

However, both of the OGs have been clashing, so it’s no surprise that things erupted even more between them at the reunion.

And NeNe wasn’t the only one who sunk her claws into Kim. Apparently she had plenty of back up.

According to the rumors, the season ten RHOA reunion will not disappoint.

1. And What?

March 16, 2018 at 9:09 am

I see Kim has already taught Brielle how to play victim in every situation even though they started all of this. And what does anyone need to be jealous of? Kim is not doing better than any of those women. So delusional.

March 16, 2018 at 9:12 am

Okay this explains so much. I could not understand why NeNe keeps dealing with Marlo. Now we know she was blackmailed. Now that it’s out, can we now get rid of Marlo once and for all? The more we see of her, the more she sinks RHOA to Love & Hip Hop levels.

March 16, 2018 at 9:19 am

Oh Brielle please. How on earth can you or your mother be victims when you are the ones who started Roach Gate? No one forced them to do what they did. When you put out negativity, you will get it back ten fold.

4. Oprah's Wig

March 16, 2018 at 9:24 am

Marlo needs to go. And they made a huge mistake bringing back Kim. If they were only going to bring in someone else no one really likes, they could have kept Phaedra. Andy said no one wanted to film with Phaedra so they couldn’t bring her back. Okay well no one wants to film with Kim either. So why is she there?

5. Tasha

March 16, 2018 at 9:34 am

Brielle is the only child from this show who keeps getting involved in this mess and even causing it. I can’t stand her.

6. Hater

March 16, 2018 at 9:38 am

Marlo is evil. Seriously.

March 16, 2018 at 9:41 am

Aww Kenya is pregnant and still made Kim run off the stage crying. I love her.

8. Peachy

March 16, 2018 at 9:56 am

You couldn’t pay me to be friends with someone as dirty as Marlo.

9. Lay Lay

March 16, 2018 at 10:01 am

So the reunion is going to the only good thing about this season. This show has fallen off so hard.

10. Ms. Jackson

March 16, 2018 at 10:09 am

Boring a-s season. And Kim and Brielle are full of sh-t.

11. Honey

March 16, 2018 at 10:53 am

So Kandi and Cynthia read Kim too? I’m here for it. I wish Porsha would have as well. Kim is not her friend.

12. Michelle

March 16, 2018 at 12:25 pm

I’m glad Kim is getting her just desserts but this season has been so blah.

13. Sheika

March 16, 2018 at 1:17 pm

Here’s to hoping Porsha dragged Marlo too. I can’t believe some people want Marlo to have a peach.

14. Yeah I Said It!

March 16, 2018 at 1:18 pm

I won’t believe Kenya is pregnant until there is actually proof. LOL.

15. Gloria

March 16, 2018 at 1:20 pm

So Sheree is still on the Km train huh? How pathetic.

16. Troll

March 16, 2018 at 1:37 pm

I see Kenya went ahead and did what she had to do to secure another season 1. Get pregnant and 2. Be more interesting at the reunion than she’s been all season.

March 16, 2018 at 1:45 pm

The reason I don’t like Kim or Brielle is their false sense of superiority. How are they any better than the other ladies…because they are white? I hate how they constantly talk down to everyone else when the truth is Kim is stagnant her damn self. Kroy is unemployed, Tardy is a flop show no one watches, and truth be told, Brielle is nothing but a bootleg Kylie Jenner. Shoot they need RHOA. Not the other way around.

18. Deja

March 16, 2018 at 1:53 pm

I guess Brielle doesn’t know what karma or stagnant means. Maybe she should spend less time being messy on social media and read some books. You can’t play victim when your hands aren’t clean.

19. Shady Bootz

March 16, 2018 at 4:34 pm

I’m so tired of Kim thinking they’re all jealous simply because she got her own show. Off the rip, Kandi and NeNe can easily snag their own spin-off’s if they TRULY wanted to. I wonder if Sheree and Porsha ran off after Kim *SHADE*.

March 16, 2018 at 8:30 pm

Kim thinks she’s too good to be on the show and too good to go to events longer than five minutes. She does not need to come back next season or ever again.

21. Mark Gardner