LHHATL Season 7 Episode 5 Recap: Dangerous Liaisons

LHHATL Recap: Just Brittany & Estelita Hurl Racial Insults + Erica Attacks Security Guard

Photo Credit: VH1

On last night’s episode of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta,” another blowup between Just Brittany, Erica and Estelita results in racial insults and the assault of a security guard.

Tommie has a sit down with Tiarra and learns her former flame Scrapp may be getting out of prison soon.

And Stevie J. reveals that he may be getting locked up for unpaid child support.

Here’s a recap of “Dangerous Liaisons.”

April 17, 2018 at 10:06 am

You know Mona has really gotten more desperate than usual. I’ve noticed that she’s relying on the white latino vs black stuff for storylines. She has no shame.

April 17, 2018 at 10:10 am

This episode was just so annoying in so many ways. The Sheneneh reference was obviously something Estelita had been waiting to say. I’m sure something will come out soon about her being anti black like Erica. I’m not going Just Brittany a pass either because she’s ignorant too. Then I had to roll my eyes when Erica started talking like she’s some big deal. If she was, she would not have needed to come back to Love and Hip Hop. She’s delusional and I’m not understanding why Mona thought she would help ratings.

3. And What?

April 17, 2018 at 10:14 am

So Mona is just going to keep recycling storylines huh? This season is complete trash.

4. Ms. Jackson

April 17, 2018 at 10:15 am

F-ck Estelita and Erica. Racist a-s flops.

5. Oprah's Wig

April 17, 2018 at 10:16 am

The Shanaynay comment was bad but Erica calling her a dog was more racist.

April 17, 2018 at 10:22 am

Why do the non afro latinas always have to talk so stupid to black women? What’s the issue?

7. Tasha

April 17, 2018 at 10:23 am

This franchise has gone to sh-t. Why? Because Mona is turning it into a telenova and they aren’t even trying to hide their anti-blackness.

8. Gloria

April 17, 2018 at 10:29 am

I’m about two seconds away from not watching this crap anymore.

April 17, 2018 at 10:31 am

Calling Estelita Enchilada was messed up too tho. But yes, after the Miami show, it’s like Mona has an anti black agenda or something. I think that is why the ratings have been bad. She’s turning off her main group of viewers, black women.

10. Nessa

April 17, 2018 at 10:38 am

Erica is so corny. I wish she would have stayed away.

11. Jordan's Memory

April 17, 2018 at 10:44 am

I think you guys is taking this show way to serious we have woman who is willing to sell there soles for a paycheck black, white Latino or whatever they all are rats trying to get another season out of this garbage of a show. Erica is a joke and everyone knows it, she tried to make friends real quick with Tommie cuz she knew what time it was but everyone else she stay talking sh*t too, I think she knows Just Brittany not playing with her either cuz she got real quiet at that table when she told her to come out of hibernation, and all these so called racial insults doesn’t necessarily mean you are racist, it means you’re pissed off at the time and will say whatever you think is going to pissed the other person off. this show has fallen to a new low Erica is so out of place with that cast she literally just makes up sh*t to say and do. I really think it’s time to pull the plug or completely re-do the cast.

12. Get Busy

April 17, 2018 at 10:45 am

I feel like no one is really likable this season except Dime.

• Fanny

April 17, 2018 at 10:55 am

And they aren’t giving her enough camera time yet again.

13. Pat

April 17, 2018 at 10:46 am

Why the f-ck is Mimi still on this show?

14. Hater

April 17, 2018 at 10:51 am

I’m trying to understand where Erica’s delusion comes from. As far as relevance and influence goes, she wasn’t even as influential as Chrissy. And she can’t even come close to Tiffany Pollard. Truth be told she ain’t even as polarizing as Joseline. Sis needs to humble herself.

April 17, 2018 at 1:17 pm

Boring episode. This used to be the best show in the whole franchise.

16. Barbee

April 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm

I’m just smh at this whole season. It’s just not good.

17. Realness

April 17, 2018 at 3:57 pm

By reading this recap, I’m glad I missed this last night. Mona needs to get it together. Her ship is beginning to sink.

18. Dominique

April 17, 2018 at 7:47 pm

There were so many eye roll worthy moments. But the fact that most of the storylines have been done before makes the season so bland.

19. WhatWhat

April 17, 2018 at 8:04 pm

Missed last night. Erica needs to get over herself. She’s not the big deal she thinks she is.

20. RC R

April 17, 2018 at 9:33 pm

Erica Mena is trash. Really, she thinks they have jobs cuz of her? B-tch please. Go back where u came from. Mona is recycling storylines as was mentioned above. F-ck Mona and f-ck LHHATL

21. bobcat

April 18, 2018 at 12:11 am

Erika is tired. Shenthinks She is more than what she is and estalida has zero talent