Quantcast
Kola Boof: I Broke Up Kimora Lee Simmons And Djimon Hounsou

Kola Boof: I Broke Up Kimora Lee Simmons And Djimon Hounsou

After recent reports of Kimora and Djimon’s separation were shot down by Russell Simmons, Kola Boof  steps forward and claims they are really over and she is the reason why.

It has been an interesting and very scandalous few days for Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou’s relationship. After reports of a split surfaced in the NY Daily News by an anonymous source, it got even weirder when the only one to speak out against the allegations was Kimora’s ex husband, Hip Hop enthusiast Russell Simmons. While the insider informed the publication that the couple’s split was due to financial problems, it still seemed odd that Kimora took to her Twitter account to only dispel rumors of money issues, while saying absolutely nothing about the status of her relationship.

Although the speculations seemed to be quieted thanks to a blogpost written on behalf of the couple by Russell Simmons, a recent interview with Kola Boof has reignited the controversy and left Kimora and Djimon’s relationship status even more questionable.

Kola Boof, award winning author and former sex slave to Bin Laden, revealed to the NY Daily News that she did infact break the couple up after she and Djimon had an affair:

“I am the reason that they broke up. I am not in love with Djimon Hounsou & he is not in love with me. The only reason I had sex with him was to get revenge on Kimora. Kimora nearly destroyed my life and my children’s lives. She is a lecherous, two-faced, money-obsessed witch and a delusional snob. Now that they are ‘separated’ (and trying to hide that fact), I have no interest in sleeping with him further.”

While Boof refused to elaborate on just what exactly Kimora did to warrant the payback, she did allude that the situation occurred while she was being treated for brain cancer.

Kola continues to tweet both Kimora and Djimon with no response. But by the looks of her Twitter timeline, it is clear that the situation between the three has been going on for quite some time. There is even reports that there is a video of both Boof and Hounsou spotted together in a hotel.

1. Oh Lawd

June 11, 2012 at 9:39 am

I knew what time it was when Kimora spoke up about her money and didn’t say squat about her relationship. Kola is bat sh-t crazy but I don’t think she’s lying about this. What folks don’t know is that she used to date Djimon back in the day. And now there’s video of them in a hotel together…so yeah. I think they are separated too. Russell should’ve just kept his mouth shut because these two are dunzo.

• Bobetta

June 11, 2012 at 11:58 am

That’s crazy!!!!

2. Rhonda

June 11, 2012 at 9:44 am

But she looks like a man…

3. Debra

June 11, 2012 at 9:47 am

What in the world did Kimora do to this woman??? This is crazy.

• Oh Lawd

June 11, 2012 at 9:52 am

I think she may have broken Kola and Djimon up when they were together..I have heard so many different things but I will say Kola is not to be messed with. This beef goes way back and I think she slapped Kimora the last time she saw her too.

• Shayla

June 11, 2012 at 9:57 am

Kimora did what?! Not Kimora, she seems like she’s cool as hell though. I can’t see her breaking them up.

• Oh Lawd

June 11, 2012 at 10:09 am

Girl bye. Kimora ain’t a saint in the least bit..So I’ve heard. LOL.

4. A

June 11, 2012 at 9:48 am

She is one interesting character indeed.

June 11, 2012 at 10:23 am

I don’t care how people feel about Kimora but sleeping with a married man is a foul thing to do! And Djimon is foul too! I don’t know this Kola woman but I saw her tweets and she doesn’t seem like a catch to me so maybe it was all about the sex. Either way, it’s just a messed up situation.

6. Porsha

June 11, 2012 at 11:13 am

This is what men do. They cheat down for someone who’s better at sex. Kimora may have been a model but maybe she has an ugly personality that got old to Djimon. Women need to stop putting more into their looks than their personalities because looks aren’t enough to keep a relationship together. Just sayin.

7. Gia

June 11, 2012 at 5:42 pm

I knew something in the water wasn’t clean. Look, Kimora is beyond fabulous, but I don’t buy for a second that her “marriage” is. When Russell Simmons speaks up for you and your marriage more than your husband/man, it’s already clear to me that things ain’t good. Men are protectors, so if your man ain’t protecting…I think it’s safe to say he’s moved on and you better do the same. And as far as Kola goes, she’s crazy but pretty intriguing. I suggest people check out her Twitter page.

8. Peachy

June 11, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Okay this chick is certified crazy. But I’ve heard by plenty that Kimora can be one snotty b-tch and hard to work with. So can I believe that Kimora did something so dirty to her that she wanted revenge? Absolutely.

9. Chanese

June 12, 2012 at 2:54 am

Porsha and Gia,
    I agree with with ya’ll.

(Porsha) ESPECIALLY this:
    “…Women need to stop putting more into their looks than their personalities because looks aren’t enough to keep a relationship together. “

10. Pingback: Urban Belle Online Magazine • Kola Boof Finally Reveals Why She Broke up Kimora And Djimon

11. Pingback: Urban Belle Online Magazine • Djimon Hounsou: I Do Not Know Kola Boof!

12. Pingback: Dijmon Hounsou Finally adresses separation rumors and the woman who claims responsibility [Photos] | THE FLYCANDY POST