Source: Ciara Can't Keep A Man Because She Stalks Most of the Men She Dates!

Source: Ciara Can’t Keep A Man Because She Stalks Most of the Men She Dates!

It really does seem like Ciara just can’t catch a break these days or that she’s pissed off a group of individuals who are pretty set on putting an end to her singing career. As we recently reported yesterday, someone created an online petition to keep the singer from ever singing again, and her upcoming album is in the works, however, the singles released to the public so far have been met with mostly negative reviews. As a fellow Atlanta girl, I wish for Ciara’s comeback, but it just seems like there are just too many people who don’t.

Regardless, I guess our little post about that online petition encouraged someone to send some tea to our inbox, since we received a rather interesting email from someone in the business. And here’s what they told us about Ciara, and her alleged stalking past, which includes stalking Chris Brown in a club while he was dating Rihanna, and sweating 50 Cent to the point that he initiated the break up.

Here’s what we were told:

“Ciara is a beautiful girl, but she just has the worst luck with men. The reason she can’t really keep a man is because she has a nasty habit of stalking them! Most of the men she has dated will confirm that she calls way too much and falls in love too quickly. Even after she and 50 broke up, she still called him numerous times to tell him that she loved him. It annoyed 50 so bad, he had to threaten her with public embarrassment before she stopped making the frequent phone calls.

I bet people also don’t know that she caught feelings for Chris Brown while he was dating Rihanna. A couple of years ago in a nightclub, she basically stalked him the entire night. Chris started off being really cool about it, although he wasn’t interested, since he was dating Rihanna and Ciara doesn’t look like his type anyway, so he wasn’t willing to creep. This is what basically started Rihanna and Ciara’s beef before the two eventually got into it on Twitter after Ciara shaded her on television. Everyone that was there that night still talks about how desperate Ciara looked trying to get at Chris in the club. Chris probably would have obliged if she was mixed or very light skin. He does have a type, and Ciara doesn’t fit it.”

As always, we can’t confirm that this person is being completely honest, but we have heard about Ciara pursuing Breezy in a nightclub, while he wasn’t too thrilled about it. And like we always say, the gossip we report doesn’t reflect how we feel about the celeb. We’re just doing our job and telling you what we heard. Regardless, we still love us some Ciara.

Got a tip, we love those. Send them here.

1. Porsha

July 21, 2012 at 11:47 am

This is probably true. I remember reading not too long ago an interview where Chelsea Handler basically said that 50 told her that Ciara was stalking him. She’s a pretty girl, but celebs can be just as insecure as regular people.

• mahalia

December 3, 2012 at 11:58 am

i think that ciara wants to be the best singer out and she tries to hard she sings like a man and dances to grab attention girl bye dnt kno man want a d-ke.just admitt it you a man .

2. Anon

July 21, 2012 at 1:39 pm

I bet Ciara’s little stans are sending you hate messages. They’re worse than Beyonce’s stans! And I can see this being true because what woman hasn’t had a stalker moment? Lmbo

3. Truth

July 21, 2012 at 1:44 pm

This is true. And her career won’t get on track because she and her fans have the stankest attitude. That is all.

July 21, 2012 at 6:42 pm

I saw yall mentions getting blown up on Twitter. This is my first time here but I just came here to tell yall that I have heard this too. I know people who work in radio who were actually there that night Ciara was trying to get at the Chris in the club. In fact, an Atlanta radio personality said something about it not that long ago. I forget her name but she works at 107.9. They have been saying this since 2008. Then last year, Chelsea Handler accidentally said something about 50 saying Ciara was calling him and getting on his nerves really bad after the break up. Her fans might drag you for writing this, but I know that you guys aren’t the only people who have said this. Keep your heads up. These celebs have flaws just like the rest of us. .

• Hater

July 21, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Damn. I don’t read this blog like I usually do on the weekend, but what the hell happened? Why the f–k are Ciara STANS mad at the bloggers? Their job is to report news and GOSSIP. And honestly, a lot of the times the things reported as gossip end up being confirmed later on. How many times did they write something about Love and Hip Hop and ended up being true? That’s why I come here. These smaller blogs still have a rawness to them that the big blogs gave up to become mainstream. How many times have stories been stolen by big blogs from the little ones? Please MTO steals all the damn time and don’t nobody even like them enough to be telling them NATHAN. I know what site they be jacking too. I looked at the mentions too and I can’t believe Ciara’s dumb azz fans got that mad. It’s not like the writer went in, sh-t she only wrote what she HEARD. Which like someone wrote about has already been said by another CELEB. It’s not that serious and I hope yall don’t let the haters shake ya. I love this site and I know it’s nothing but entertainment. But it’s Saturday, so I’m about to get in these here streets.

5. Barbee

July 21, 2012 at 7:33 pm

#CSquad you mad?!! LMAO!!! They stay trying to “check’ someone on Twitter. Especially the bloggers but they need to sit down because Ciara’s only still relevant because of the bloggers. When was her last hit? I stan for Nicki, but I get the politics of celebs and blogs. The day they stop writing about your fave, rather it’s good or bad, that’s a wrap for their career. I’m pretty sure Cici is just happy she still gets shaded like everyone else. It’s part of the business anyway. But if they keep at it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they stop giving her press. You can’t sh-t on the press. They make and break careers.

6. 404

July 21, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Anything is possible since everyone is human but I don’t understand why the fans are so obsessed with these celebs. Do people not have lives? I love Beyonce but I’m not about to attack bloggers on Twitter for saying something I don’t like about her. Why? Because I’m a grown woman and I am not childish. I read these blogs for something to do and to pass time. So why can’t others do the same and not take everything so personally?

7. Giselle Knowles

July 21, 2012 at 7:53 pm

LOL I hope this isn’t true. I don’t like her but she’s too pretty to be sweating these dudes. And I did read that Chelsea Handler article yall are talking about on Snitch. Hmm…so maybe this could be true.

8. Big Homie

July 21, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Damn.

9. Erica Jones

July 21, 2012 at 8:25 pm

I think this is a tad bit sexist. What’s wrong with a woman going after what she wants? I think an aggressive woman is sexy, not pathetic. I can’t fault Cee for going after what she wants and not waiting on it. I think the stalker label is just another way for men like 50 to control women and discredit them from doing the same things he does.

• lele

July 23, 2012 at 12:19 pm

it is not sexist if the person tells you they are not interested in you or the affair is over and you continue to call or annoy them. I don’t knock any woman or man going after someone they have interest in, but to continue to call or follow them is STALKING, if the person shows no interest. Ciara has a problem. She wants to be in love so bad. That obsession with being in love with someone makes it hard for her to handle an ended affair. Believe me this is really true about her.

• D.A.

July 26, 2012 at 1:52 am

You also have to keep in mind that Ciara wasn’t always like this, remember when she dumped Bow Wow, it ended in him creating a song with T-Pain about how he messed up with her. So I think after that she was adamant about finding someone who would treat her right, and it MIGHT (key word: MIGHT) have caused her to be a pushover when it comes to the kind of guys she’s pursued (i.e. ‘Wannabe’ Bad Boys). The thing I don’t get about the beef with Rihanna is that that all happened Feb. of last year. We all know what happened with Rih & CB in 2009 so I’m trying to figure out if that beef was really about Ci trying to get CB when he was messing with Rihanna or if it had everything to do with the situation as is (Cici’s comments on Rihanna during an episode of ‘Fashion Police’). Maybe the tension built up and ‘ish’ hit the fan, IDK, But this whole stalker thing doesn’t seem to far fetched knowing that there’s more than one person saying the same thing.

10. Gia

July 21, 2012 at 8:29 pm

I can’t believe y’all got called out by Cici fans for this! It’s not like y’all talk out the side of y’all mouths about celebs like SR and those bitter bloggers do. That’s crazy. I skip a day on here and all hell breaks loose. LOL.

• Queen

July 22, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Ok. See we’re regulars, so we saw the headline and thought nothing about it. When a site hasn’t been taken over by the celebs, posts like these should be accepted and appreciated. I won’t even call out the bloggers who I know for a fact have sold out. They went from doing their damn jobs to posting what they were paid to post and what people PR teams tell them to post. I haven’t been to NB in damn near a year because of that. All I want is the damn gossip and news without someone telling me what to think, not a whole bunch of pictures and photo ops with a– kissing commentary. I need to be able to form my own opinion and I know I can do that here. But a time comes when every blogger has to make a choice between having famous friends or doing their damn job. And too many are choosing the former. I’m running out of places to go to online.

11. LOL...

July 22, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I believe it I always got that from her lol.

12. Carlton

February 18, 2013 at 6:15 am

She just wanted be loved by someone and it’s kinda hard to find a good soulmate especially when you are in the wrong place. Just give her a chance to make an impression that she would make a perfect woman for someone out there in the world.
    That man would be real lucky to have her…

13. SEUN F

July 9, 2013 at 2:45 am

I dnt blve al of dz,evn if its true ,me dnt care ,lv ya CIARA !