Quantcast
Chris Brown is Single Again, Dumps Karrueche Tran

Chris Brown Dumps Karrueche Tran, Again

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Chris Brown is single again? Chris Brown and Karrueche are just about as on and off with their romance as Chris has been with Rihanna for the last few years. As a result of the back and forth, many have labeled the whole situation as a love triangle. Rihanna for the most part appears to have moved on from the drama and those close to her have even suggested she will never get back together with Chris at this point. Meanwhile, Chris was spotted with Karrueche quite a bit since his latest split with Rihanna, and Karrueche even attended the BET Awards with the R&B singer. Karrueche posted a cutesy photo of them together backstage at the event and called him her “baby.” But now it appears the on and off again couple are back off again. Chris recently confirmed their latest split with Hollywood Life over the weekend at his most recent charity event. He says:

[Fans have] seen me on and off again with different girls, you know who they are, but right now, as a 24-year-old man, I just choose to be single!

He also goes on to tell the site that despite the single status, he’s still cool with both of his notable exes:

I’m still good friends with them. [Now] it’s just me being focused with my music and doing this stuff. Right now, I’m in my prime.

With Rihanna’s Diamonds World Tour coming to an end, many of Chrihanna’s supporters seem to believe another reunion may be on the horizon.

1. Hater

July 22, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Oh Lawd…

2. Yeah I Said It!

July 22, 2013 at 3:57 pm

He’s going back to the other doormat since she’s about done with her tour. Play on Chris.

• SMH

July 22, 2013 at 4:04 pm

RIhanna doesn’t want him! LMAO!

• Yeah I Said It!

July 22, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Remember you said this! I’m throwing it all in your face when it happens! LMAO!

July 22, 2013 at 4:02 pm

I really don’t understand why these young women keep getting in these relationship with non monogamous men. it’s the biggest waste of time.

4. Shannon

July 22, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Eh, what’s new? LOL.

5. Barbee

July 22, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Chrihanna reunion in 5, 4, 3, 2…

• Gabriella

July 22, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Exactly! Hey boo how you been doing

• Barbee

July 22, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Bored! LOL! I’m so ready to go home girl. I really hate my job. I keep praying to win the lottery. You doing ok?

• Queen

July 22, 2013 at 4:11 pm

You hate your job? I have to literally talk myself into showing up everyday. I keep telling myself there has to be more. I live for the weekends. No bueno. LOL.

• Barbee

July 22, 2013 at 4:14 pm

I feel the same way! I was telling my mom I should not hate my job this much. It’s so depressing.

• Gabriella

July 22, 2013 at 4:11 pm

I’m doing alright bored too I need to start back playing the lotto and start looking for another job lol

• Barbee

July 22, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Been looking but I’m not hearing anything yet! It’s so frustrating! Ugh! I’m going to keep praying though!

• Gabriella

July 22, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Keep praying something good will happen for all of us 😉

• Barbee

July 22, 2013 at 4:22 pm

You’re right! Even when it’s not good God is good! I love y’all!

• Oprah's Wig

July 22, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Barbee where are you looking for jobs? That might be the problem sweetheart.

• Barbee

July 22, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Monster and sometimes Craigslist.

• Oprah's Wig

July 22, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Yeah that’s the problem. A lot of the jobs on Monster aren’t legit and most are spammers. Try Indeed and going to actual company websites. Also sign up for LinkedIn. You’ll find something girl. I know what it’s like to hate a job. It will get better.

And if you have a business idea, go for it now girl. A bad economy is the perfect time to start a business. I’m working on that now. Been putting off too long. I pray for everyone on this site for better days.

• Gabriella

July 22, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Yes this is good advice I been thinking about starting a business like Queen said keep us posted. Best wishes!!!!

• Oprah's Wig

July 22, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Do it girl! If you’ve been thinking about it just go for it. I’m telling you more of us need to start businesses. Thank you for the support love. I LOVE my UB family. I really do.

• Queen

July 22, 2013 at 4:26 pm

Good advice OW. Good luck on your business and keep us posted.

• Oprah's Wig

July 22, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Oh Indeed (in Omar Little voice lol). I have a few classes to take first but I’m doing this for real this time.

6. Anon Chick

July 22, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Again? Man they sure do like to waste each other’s time.

7. Fanny

July 22, 2013 at 4:09 pm

So we already know what’s getting ready to happen. SMH and Navy, remember we called it and yall were hating hard. LOL.

8. Lydia

July 22, 2013 at 4:12 pm

This is a very pretty picture of her. I barely see her mustache in this one.

9. Oprah's Wig

July 22, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Karrueche will never leave Chris alone. Call me crazy but I think Rihanna might move on eventually. No matter how much we drag her (lol) the girl has a lot of good things going for her. She could do better than Chris if she actually wanted to.

• Barbee

July 22, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Thank you! I see Indeed all the time but never used it. I’m going to sign up for LinkedIn too. You’re like the 10th person to tell me to get on and try it. Going to look it up now and get started. 🙂

10. Navy

July 22, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Rihanna ain’t thinking about no damn Chris no more. He’s just hoping she will make him relevant again for that flop album he’s getting ready to drop. LOL!

11. I stan for no one

July 22, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Lord some people are so simple minded….humm let’s think. Chris has a CD coming out…right..so he’ll get back with rihanna…you should see some pictures in a couple of weeks…..she’s weak so she’ll fall for it…the will make a video for that song that they did together….the CD will do well…then they will break up again. In the mean time karrueche will be doing her thing…with Chris’s bodyguard right next to her chillin…Chris Brown is a pimp in every sense of the word…he knows the game and he plays it well…watch and see