Quantcast
Up and Coming Rapper Disses T.I.'s Wife Tiny in New Single

Music

Up and Coming Rapper Disses T.I.’s Wife Tiny in New Single

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Rapper T.I. has made it clear on numerous occasions that he loves his wife and their kids. His wife Tiny is extremely supportive of his rap career and the couple’s bond is a big part of the success of their hit reality show on VH1 entitled “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle.” Unfortunately for T.I., his reality show’s popularity hasn’t done much to quiet all the negative talk surrounding his wife’s looks. People still find a way to taunt Tiny about her physical features on her Twitter account and even though she does clap back from time to time at her critics, T.I. refuses to let the negative talk go without being addressed. Recently he dragged a female for making fun of Tiny’s looks on his Instagram account and it got pretty ugly.

So one would think up and coming music artists who read the blogs would refrain from taking shots at Tiny in their new music.

One of our readers tipped us to a new song being played on the radio stations in Atlanta by up and coming R&B singer Ty Dolla $ign. In his single “Paranoid,” he brags about all the “bad” females he pulls on a regular basis, but the rapper he featured on the track decided to take a jab at Tiny in one of his verses. Our reader told us she felt it was just “disrespectful.”

In the lyric, LA rapper Joe Moses suggests the women he has around him are beautiful, “not tinnies”. He raps:

I got a spanish b*tch, her name Miha
See all my b*tches is bad, I’m not T.I
Ain’t no Tiny’s around me, uh uh b*tch

We’re wondering if T.I. will respond. Anyway, check out the single below:

1. Peachy

August 19, 2013 at 10:54 am

I’m so tired of people talking about what Tiny looks like when most of them aren’t attractive themselves. Smh.

• jockko

October 17, 2013 at 4:51 pm

blood she ugly a-s f-ck

2. Nicole

August 19, 2013 at 10:55 am

Um who? Struggle artists will do anything to get attention.

• Queen

August 19, 2013 at 10:59 am

Exactly and this won’t make them hot either.

3. Yeah I Said It!

August 19, 2013 at 10:56 am

You see n-ggas (and not real men) don’t see anything wrong about disrespecting a man’s wife.

4. Barbee

August 19, 2013 at 10:56 am

WOW! Tip needs to drag him!

5. WhatWhat

August 19, 2013 at 10:57 am

This was totally uncalled for. I hope T.I. calls him out for it. You don’t disrespect another man’s wife.

August 19, 2013 at 10:57 am

But she’s really not attractive. He can’t get mad at the truth.

• Troll

August 19, 2013 at 10:59 am

But what do YOU look like though? Serious question.

• Barbee

August 19, 2013 at 11:01 am

LOL!

• airforcechick

August 19, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…there is somebody for everybody!

• Anonymous

November 7, 2013 at 1:23 am

That may be true but it doesn’t mean that they look good.

• NoNane

November 24, 2013 at 4:28 pm

She’s not attractive to you but she is to him. and I for one think she Cute…. But still though, respect is due

7. Tea

August 19, 2013 at 10:58 am

I have never heard of these people. T.I. probably hasn’t said anything because he doesn’t know they exist. I didn’t.

8. Kyla

August 19, 2013 at 11:01 am

I hope T.I. slaps the taste out this wack dude’s mouth. People need to stop talking about what his wife looks like as if that’s going to make him leave her. He knows what she looks like and he still loves her. So get over it people.

• Queen

August 19, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Thank you!

• 54th and vanness

January 12, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Slap Joe moses???? Never, he the biggest blood out of L.A he got all of cali rocking with him.

Its FIFTIES

9. Erica

August 19, 2013 at 11:02 am

Damn! So uncalled for!

10. Jamaica

August 19, 2013 at 11:03 am

This song sucks. Dissing Tiny won’t save it.

11. Ratchet Queen

August 19, 2013 at 11:04 am

Oh they are bold as hell for this one. T.I. will act a fool when he hears this.

12. Patti Mayonnaise

August 19, 2013 at 11:10 am

Who is this rapper pointing out the obvious.

13. A

August 19, 2013 at 11:15 am

The song is kind of hot.

14. Taylor Lane

August 19, 2013 at 11:16 am

This song gets mad spins at the Supper Club & Greystone in LA

15. incognegro

August 19, 2013 at 11:19 am

Why must folks keep taking shots at Tiny. She is beautiful. And this song is lame. What df is a Ty$?

• A

August 19, 2013 at 11:22 am

Ty$ is a dope up-and-coming singer. His Beach House mixtapes are dope.

16. Ms. Thang

August 19, 2013 at 1:32 pm

How he talking about he got bad b*tches around him, and don’t have a name for himself. T.I is a legend.. and SO is Tiny, they both got their own money. I bet them cute chicks dude is talking about can’t even afford to TALK about the surgery Tiny’s had.

17. Cherry

August 19, 2013 at 4:24 pm

This little boy is wack, period. That’s why he’s unheard of. My brother asked me to listen to some of his music. Then I made my brother take me out to eat for wasting my time. But either way there’s no need to take shots at his wife. What has she done to anyone? Better yet what does her haters bank accounts or relationship status look like???

18. sexy me

October 6, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Tiny is beautiful inside and out not only by how she stands by and support her husband. I love the relationship she has with her family ..tiny is real and she doesnt try to hide it. She doesent have to fake it to make it. Tiny and Tip have paved the way for reality shows. Stop disrespecting Tiny, Im quite sure there is nothing you can do or say to stop their legacy and the love they proudly show for one another. . Tip or Tiny should never address this stupidness or anything that is said about them. Get like them and then MAyBE your opoinion will matter even if then. We as people of color always try to pull or tear the next person of color down. Learn to support you people of color and STOP trying to disgrace them. I love Tiny and TI and I continue to pray for their success.

19. Rosa

October 14, 2013 at 7:04 pm

First of all, the verse says “I got a SPANISH girl, her name’s MIJA (Mija is like a pet name in Spanish…it’s like saying “Ma” or “Baby”…when it’s from your man.) Secondly, Paranoid is a banger. DJ Mustard is on the beat and it’s already a hit. And rappers can say whatever they want in a rap song. Period.
    As for TI and Tiny, I’ma big fan of them both and I think they are a great couple. They seem happy together, so who cares what we think. We are not in their relationship, they are. So let them be.

20. Chris

November 17, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Thats the world we live in today, people are going to always have something to say. Tiny is a ride or die chick, she’s beautiful, I use to jam to her music with xscape back in the days, she helped T.I. with his music career.
    As for Ty $ song Paranoid (I gave it a listen), the writer for this article have the lyrics wrong, it’s: “I got a spanish b*tch, her name Mija(pronounced like Miha). See all my b*thes is bad, I’m not T.I. Aint no Tinys around me, uh uh b-tch.” I personally don’t like the song but thats just my taste, i’m sure its bangin’ in the club somewhere.

21. Bree

December 4, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Correction…. it’s:

See all my b*tches is bad, I’m NOT T.I.

22. gutta

May 15, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Ti don’t want it he a clown