Quantcast
Chris Brown and Karrueche Break up, Again

Music

Breakups: Chris Brown & Karrueche Call it Quits, Derrick Rose Ends It with Baby Mama

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Chris Brown and Karrueche break up again? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may be taking the next step in their romance and getting married, but it looks as if a couple of other high-profile couples may be calling it quits. And there’s no better place to announce engagements and breakups than social media in this day and age. Chris Brown and Karrueche have been on and off since Chris attempted to move on from Rihanna after assaulting her, and Karrueche Tran has been the one woman he keeps running back to when things fall apart with Rihanna. But if Chris’ recent Twitter behavior is any indication, the romance may be over yet again. Chris took to his Twitter account and tweeted the following:

Don’t sleep with a white tee on next to ya shawty. Gonna wake up wit footprints on ya back.

Back turned walking away from the situation. Hamisheh asegh!

Reportedly the phrase was misspelled and is supposed to be Persian for “forever in love.” Some also say it means “perpetual lover.” We can’t confirm that though.

Anyway, shortly after, Chris and Karrueche both unfollowed each other on Twitter. While we don’t know if this means that it’s the last of  the Chris and Karrueche saga, we’re sure most of you won’t be surprised if they are once again are “breaking up” just to be spotted together again in a few weeks. They were just photographed enjoying a roller coaster together at Universal Studios at Horror Nights the other day as well. Meanwhile, Rihanna still hasn’t responded to Chris’ latest shade via a rap verse, and we’re thinking she doesn’t plan to. Seems like Rihanna has moved on for good.

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

In more breakup news, NBA star Derrick Rose is single again. His baby mama Mieka Reese took to her Instagram account to confirm that they have called it quits, but they are co-parenting like mature adults for the sake of their child. She posted the following photo and writes in the caption:

derrick rose aand girlfriend baby mama break up

This picture speaks volumes to me…Pj is the center of my life now and Derrick and I work together to co-parent for him. No Derrick and I are not in a relationship anymore but our friendship has always been there and will continue to grow…Even if our only purpose in life was to create our son, I’m fine with that..My son is the greatest gift I could’ve asked for…Happy Sunday

1. anonymous

October 22, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Chris just needs to be single and leave Rih and Kae alone. He has some work he needs to do on himself and he needs to start fresh as far as dating is concerned.

2. Get Busy

October 22, 2013 at 1:34 pm

I just want Chris to stay away from Rihanna. She’s doing good in life and she doesn’t need him to bring her down. He’s done enough of that already.

• Navy

October 22, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Exactly! Just leave my fave out of your mess Chris!

3. Jamaica

October 22, 2013 at 1:35 pm

So does that mean Kae is going to reconsider the LHH offer she passed down? lol

• Veronica

October 22, 2013 at 1:46 pm

LOL. I doubt it. And this “breakup” won’t last. It never does.

October 22, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I’m glad to see Derrick and his ex be grown and mature. That’s so rare these days. No words for Chris and Kae. They do this so much that no one even blinks an eye at it anymore.

• Lay Lay

October 22, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Yeah I’m glad they are co-parenting. Now if we can get Tameka and Usher to have several seats. LOL.

5. Gabriella

October 22, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I’m almost positive Karrueche and CB will be back together. But why would Derrick Rose ex put this on IG. I’m just saying somethings should be left off social media, its nobody’s business what’s going on between her and her baby daddy. When we people learn smh.

6. Im Sayin

October 22, 2013 at 1:37 pm

If Chrihanna comes back I’m done. I want Rihanna to leave Chris alone. She can do so much better.

7. My 2 Cents

October 22, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Chris and Kae will get back together like they always do. She’s the only female that can handle Chris and his mental issues. Derrick’s BM needs to stop putting her business out there. Leave the attention whoring to the celebs.

8. Oprah's Wig

October 22, 2013 at 1:43 pm

I swear Chris and Kae do this for attention.

9. SMH

October 22, 2013 at 1:53 pm

LOL he thinks he’s going to get Rihanna’s attention. He tried with that flop rap verse and it failed. And now he’s hoping his monthly dumping of Kae will work. I’m so glad she’s moved on from this douche.

10. Shannon

October 22, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Did Derrick Rose’s baby mama really need to put this on IG? Just a thought.

11. Yoshi

October 22, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Oh Lawd. Chris and Kae are hot mess. Either you’re going to be together or you’re not. Make up your mind. Sheesh.

October 22, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Why does Chris always talk like someone betrayed him? Did he not cheat on every girl he dated?

13. xedos

October 22, 2013 at 7:21 pm

I think the fool is trying to generate publicity for his push back album .firstly,he drop that stupid song and it didn’t get the traction he expected. Now this. Just watch he will do something else. Maybe he will propose to
    Kae to get publicity and when the album flop he call it off

14. i stan for no one

October 23, 2013 at 9:59 am

Congratulations karrueche…now run as fast as you can…..block his number….give him back his car (or not)…….you’re free now….stay away…leave Chris to his groupies.