A Beyonce Fan Launches Petition Urging Her Not to Attend Kanye & Kim’s Wedding
By: Amanda Anderson-Niles
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are elated about their upcoming nuptials, however, it appears not everyone is ecstatic about their upcoming wedding. We’re assuming Kanye’s close friends Jay Z and Beyonce plan to support him as he takes the next step in his life with his growing family, but it appears one of Beyonce’s biggest fans is not feeling it and they don’t want their fave to go anywhere near the ceremony.
John Barry, of Los Angeles, decided to put together an online petition urging the singer not to attend the upcoming “Kimye” wedding, and that’s because they are concerned doing so will hurt Bey’s image. In the petition, Barry writes:
As you all know by know Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have sadly been in the news for their “engagement”. Kim Kardashian and her disgusting family are known for their rise to fame for doing absolutely nothing. Aside from being a famous whore Kim has decided to get knocked up by notorious jacka*s Kanye West and know are planning to get married. Now we must do all in our power to stop Beyonce from attending that god forsaken wedding, since her husband Jay Z is BFF’s with Kanye he problaby wants both of them to go. Beyonce should not be forced to go and sit thru that torture while surrounded by the Kardashian pigs. Beyonce do not go to that wedding you dont have to do it to please that whore and her jacka*s fiance. Do us a favor Bey and rain check that train wreck of wedding.
The fan also goes on to give Bey tips on how to get out of attending:
1. Extend The Mrs Carter Show World Tour for as long as possible- Be on tour for their wedding. Tell them your busy and business always comes first.
2. Blue Ivy has the flu- You cant attend a wedding when your baby is sick.
3. You have something better to do- Your Beyonce you always have something better to do than to attend a Kim Kardashian wedding.
4. Say that you have a meeting with the President and the First Lady- Who would say no to the president, especially when your other choice is to attend a Kim Kardashian wedding.
5. Simply say no- Tell the b*tch no. Simple as that.
To be fair, it does look as if most of the Beyhive is not concerned about whether or not Bey shows up to the wedding considering the petition has been up for hours and only has a dozen or so signatures. But we think it’s safe to say she will be there since she and her hubby are so close to Kanye.