Quantcast
Rihanna & Drake Reunite in LA

Gossip

Rihanna & Drake Reunite in LA

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Last week folks were wondering if Drake might have a romance brewing with Zoe Kravitz after both were photographed together recently on his tour bus. This of course happened just a few days after Drake spent a night out on the town with Rihanna in Texas, as she was spotted attending his concert and spent time with the rapper at a strip club in Houston. Since being photographed with Zoe, Drake and Rihanna had not been spotted together again. But it appears they reunited last night in Los Angeles.

Photos of Rihanna attending Drake’s concert at the Staples Center have already gone viral on social media. The singer rocked her new “doobie wrap” hairstyle once again, even though the former manager to a female rapper swears Rihanna stole the look:

rihanna at drake's concert

Not only was Rihanna spotted at Drake’s concert last night, but she and the rapper were later spotted partying together. According to a tweet from a reality star, they partied together at Bootsy Bellows and had a table all to themselves, Bravo star Kristen Doute’s  expense:

rihanna and drake spotted again

A lot of Rihanna’s fans are hoping Drake and Rihanna are working their way back to couple status, but we still think it’s too soon to really speculate. Only time will tell.

November 26, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Honestly, I would love them back together. Both of them are very successful and Drake is a lot calmer than Chris, which is what Rihanna needs. But the problem is Drake appears to be somewhat of a womanizer. And that could lead to a lot of drama.

2. SMH

November 26, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Y’all know I’m all for it IF it really does happen. My boo needs a real man who is secure with his. Not Chris’ immature behind. But Drake has way too many women on the side. And that’s my issue with him.

• Get Busy

November 26, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Cosign. I mean I liked them together but Drake entertains way too man females for my liking.

3. Navy

November 26, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Yasss!!!! Have fun Rih! 🙂

• Viv

November 26, 2013 at 4:09 pm

I hope that’s all they are having because Drake gets around. lol

4. Yeah I Said It!

November 26, 2013 at 3:57 pm

I still don’t think they are together. They are probably just talking and enjoying each other for now. But I could see them becoming a power couple of they ever decided to get back together at this point of their careers.

November 26, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Don’t do it Rih. He’s a male whore.

6. Im Sayin

November 26, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Love it! She’s just having fun!

7. Jamaica

November 26, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Uh oh. He better not piss her off because she will shade the hell out of him on Instagram and I’m here for it. LOL.

November 26, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Rihanna > Zoe any day of the week. Smart move Drake.

9. 404

November 26, 2013 at 4:00 pm

I think they are just friends kind of crushing on each other.

10. Gabriella

November 26, 2013 at 4:04 pm

I don’t think these two will work out as a couple. Drake and Rihanna are serial daters and aren’t looking to settle down with anyone. Furthermore Drake is always Rihanna’s rebound guy he will always be second choice to Chris Brown. Because ain’t no doubt in my mind if Chris Brown had his sh-t together she would be with Chris.

11. Ratchet Queen

November 26, 2013 at 4:04 pm

If he’s still messing with other people this will not end well. LOL.

12. I Can't

November 26, 2013 at 4:06 pm

I’m sorry, Rihanna can do better. Drake is an industry slut who likes to sleep with any famous chick who is willing. He also loves strippers and video hos. Nope, I want Rihanna to move on.

13. Tea

November 26, 2013 at 4:07 pm

I’m starting to think they are just using each other. Rihanna uses Drake to make Chris jealous and Drake uses her for the media hype.

14. O-La

November 26, 2013 at 4:08 pm

I don’t think this is anything serious.

November 26, 2013 at 4:10 pm

I’m just here for the drama that will ensue.

16. Cherry

November 26, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Drake doesn’t want anyone in particular, he wants everyone. People can hope all they want but until Drake grows up I’m pretty sure he’ll be “spotted” with plenty of girls. Didn’t he call her a fling? But if she’s okay with that then have fun girl…

17. mellowhyped

November 26, 2013 at 11:19 pm

This can’t be serious. He’s been getting around way too much & I know Rihanna is not down with all that for something serious. Last week it was someone else plus I saw some where that he got off the tour bus with a girl following him. I doubt that this is serious now, maybe down the line but as for right now NOPE. I can’t see it. Plus the way Drake’s been acting & calling her a fling a month or two ago I wouldn’t trust it. This has drama all over it. I think they are homies. blogs don’t know who to pair him with, strippers,Tyra Banks, Serena, Taraji, Tatyana Ali, Zoe, Rihanna & plenty others… whose next???? All I’m saying is they will both have alot of time off tour coming up so we might as well get ready to see more headlines about probably nothing serious between these two & them with others… but who knows.

18. Daring

November 26, 2013 at 11:20 pm

This can’t be serious. He’s been getting around way too much & I know Rihanna is not down with all that for something serious. Last week it was someone else plus I saw some where that he got off the tour bus with a girl following him. I doubt that this is serious now, maybe down the line but as for right now NOPE. I can’t see it. Plus the way Drake’s been acting & calling her a fling a month or two ago I wouldn’t trust it. This has drama all over it. I think they are homies. blogs don’t know who to pair him with, strippers,Tyra Banks, Serena, Taraji, Tatyana Ali, Zoe, Rihanna & plenty others… whose next? All I’m saying is they will both have alot of time off tour coming up so we might as well get ready to see more headlines about probably nothing serious between these two & them with others… but who knows.