Quantcast
Evelyn Lozada Explains How She Hid Pregnancy for Six Months

Reality TV

Evelyn Lozada Explains How She Hid Pregnancy for Six Months

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Evelyn Lozada’s pregnancy shocked a lot of people considering she never showed any signs of even being in another serious relationship since her spilt with former husband Chad Johnson. Although it’s been rumored she’s romantically involved with LA Dodgers player Carl Crawford, her rep shut down the rumor and Evelyn still isn’t dishing the details on who the child’s father is.

Apparently some of the reality star’s fans are still contemplating on how she was able to successfully hide her pregnancy and relationship all this time, and Evelyn decided to explain just how she’s hidden this big of a secret.

When asked how she pulled it off, Evelyn tweets (read from top to bottom):

evelyn lozada twitter

Well there you go.

1. Lisa

December 2, 2013 at 3:57 pm

I’m sure she couldn’t wait to announce though because no one was checking for her up until now. Just saying.

2. Nessa

December 2, 2013 at 3:58 pm

I’m sure she is working on getting that spinoff right now too.

December 2, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Well she’s just a reality star and she’s not that famous, so it wasn’t hard to pull off.

4. Erica

December 2, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Pretty picture. Anyway, Evelyn couldn’t wait to tell the world I’m sure. I just hope she did this for honest reasons…

• Seriously?

December 2, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Now you know better than that. LOL.

5. Meeka

December 2, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Makes sense. Ole boy is foolish for knocking her up though. I guess he doesn’t watch Basketball Wives.

December 2, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Men stay losing in 2013. Idiots.

7. Im Sayin

December 2, 2013 at 4:02 pm

She shocked the mess out of me! I still can’t believe it. I hope she’s happy though!

8. 404

December 2, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Well I’m sure she’s loving all the attention since she’s hasn’t been relevant in a good minute. And I’m sure she’s ready to quit BBW because she knows she just got the ultimate payday in getting knocked up by a MLB player.

9. Anon Chick

December 2, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Yeah she would have to keep a very low profile for no one to find this out. I must say she hid this well. LOL.

10. My 2 Cents

December 2, 2013 at 4:05 pm

She wasn’t ready to say deuces to VH1 until she got the right kind of athlete. Well played Evelyn, well played. Smh.

11. anonymous

December 2, 2013 at 4:07 pm

These gold diggers be winning now. It used to be a man would work hard to stay clear of these trifling females, but now they are knocking them up, wifing them and putting them on pedestals like they are something to be proud of. When did men get so damn dumb? Sheesh.

• The Truth

December 2, 2013 at 4:16 pm

The men that choose gold diggers are usually no better than them. A good man doesn’t want that kind of woman. So I say it all balances its self out. Having money doesn’t make a man a catch or a good man.

• anonymous

December 2, 2013 at 5:12 pm

Good point.

• Mz. Manning

December 4, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Just like your name you spoke the truth.

12. WhatWhat

December 2, 2013 at 4:08 pm

I wonder what her ex baller boo Antoine Walker has to say about all of this. He says Evelyn left him high and dry once he went broke. LOL.

13. Veronica

December 2, 2013 at 4:09 pm

She just got another 15 thanks to all of this.

14. Get Busy

December 2, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Yeah she was smart about keeping it quiet. It does seem like she moved on kind of fast after Chad though.

15. D. Val

December 2, 2013 at 4:17 pm

It wouldn’t surprise me if Evelyn just used a sperm donor (someone she’s knows, but a donor nonetheless). I’m not convinced that she’s fallen for someone AND gotten pregnant by them within this amount of time. What I am sure of, is that she’s wanted another kid and knows she’s getting older. So, it wouldn’t shock me one bit if she isn’t actually dating anyone.

• Queen

December 2, 2013 at 4:22 pm

You make a lot of sense. It’s just so odd that no one really knows who the dad is. Very odd.

• D. Val

December 2, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Girl right! ‘Cause I’d think at least once the pregnancy was revealed, the father/relationship would be as well. Seems like the only thing they were concerned with was clearing up that Chad isn’t the father…..which I would’ve considered since they already had the stuff frozen or whatever.

December 2, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Having a baby is a beautiful thing, but when I think about how messy Evelyn carried herself on BBW, it’s hard for me to see her as a decent human being. I can’t forget how she threw a wine bottle at another woman’s head and jumped on top of a table in a restaurant to fight Jennifer. Disgusting.