Quantcast
NeNe Leakes and Kenya Moore Friends? Kenya Explains Feud

Urban Belle Magazine

Reality TV

Kenya Moore Apologizes for Texting Apollo Nida & Talks Fallout with NeNe Leakes

Photo Credit: YouTube

Photo Credit: YouTube

NeNe Leakes and Kenya Moore friends? Judging by Kenya’s latest interview, it looks as if another RHOA friendship has soured. Kenya Moore stopped by “The Wendy Williams Show” this morning, and the gorgeous “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star opened up about that infamous text message conversation she had with Phaedra Parks’ husband Apollo Nida, her new romance and even her fallout with NeNe Leakes.

When asked if her new boyfriend is rich, Kenya says:

“I’m not saying she’s a gold digger, but…

“He’s very successful and he runs a multibillion dollar company and he’s a mature man and he treats me like a princess. “

When asked if he is over 60 years old, Kenya says:

“Oh no.  I need somebody with a strong back.”

She even apologized for entertaining Apollo’s text messages:

“Considering everything, I was absolutely wrong because I know that me and his wife fell out. We weren’t friends.

“He initiated the texts but I returned the texts and they were friendly, so I apologize for that. I apologize to the world. I was wrong.”

On if she thinks Todd Tucker is right for Kandi:

“I do. I think he’s smart. I think he really loves Kandi. I got a chance to spend some time with him recently, and from what I know they seem to be okay.

“I think Mama Joyce is…she’s off her rocker literally.”

On her beef with NeNe, she says:

“Last season, she had all these jobs. She was this Hollywood actress and she had arrived and she had made it and this season she didn’t have any of that. Whereas last season she welcomed me and said ‘Kenya, do your thing.’ And now all of a sudden this is all she has being a housewife and things change. And they drastically change.

“So I’m not sure. You’ll have to make the decision for yourselves when you watch it unfold.

“It’s not what it used to be. You’ll see in the upcoming episodes it gets really bad…really bad.”

Interestingly enough, it was rumored months ago that NeNe and Kenya are really feuding over Kenya’s new friendship with NeNe’s former BFF Marlo Hampton. Check out the interview below:

1. My 2 Cents

December 17, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Kenya ain’t got no man. Ever since the whole Walter thing it’s hard to believe anything she says. Smh.

• Im Sayin

December 17, 2013 at 5:25 pm

But she’s gorgeous and has the perfect figure! I think she could get a man easy. 🙂

• Yeah I Said It!

December 17, 2013 at 5:31 pm

She is gorgeous but she’s also a habitual liar. We can’t believe every word that comes out her mouth.

• julyol1972

December 17, 2013 at 11:18 pm

Uh, right! If perfect includes a lumpy, lopsided butt bought in Mexico, and a pair of busted, dented feet that need never see the light of day, in sandals. Please!!!

December 17, 2013 at 5:22 pm

That’s the best she’s looked in a long time.

• happytohaveloved

December 17, 2013 at 8:26 pm

Yes, she made that lie about having a man in her head. If he existed she wld have flunt him around. Even velvet don’t believe her. She crazy and her attitude makes her ugly inside and out. She shouldnt talk of others

3. Barbee

December 17, 2013 at 5:23 pm

I don’t know if Kenya wants to go up against NeNe. NeNe likes to get people fired from the show. LOL.

4. CiCi

December 17, 2013 at 5:24 pm

This is the most likable interview she’s ever done. Interesting.

5. Veronica

December 17, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Oh Kenya…but I can’t wait to see her showdown with NeNe. lol

6. Fashionista

December 17, 2013 at 5:32 pm

She looks cute!

December 17, 2013 at 5:33 pm

So NeNe needs Kenya for a storyline this season. My how the mighty have fallen.

• Leslie

December 17, 2013 at 5:43 pm

Uh but Kenya doesn’t have a storyline this season either. Both of them are boring right now. Everyone is talking about Kandi, her momma and Porsha.

8. Nessa

December 17, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Wow. She actually apologized and took responsibility for something. I’m impressed.

December 17, 2013 at 5:40 pm

She’s such a liar. So now she has a man that is a millionaire? How? What millionaire businessman would date her after how crazy she acts on TV? I just find that hard to believe. She’s killing that dress though.

• queenjeanene

January 23, 2014 at 1:29 am

Kenya is fake! Fake as fake eyes fake books don’t get me wrong she not that bad looking well her skin is but with money anybody can have a perfect body but when it’s real and natural that what you call a perfect figure

10. Gabriella

December 17, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Kenya lives and breathes fiction. I don’t believe a word she says.