Quantcast
Stevie J Child Support: LHHATL Star Says Baby Mama Wants Fame

Reality TV

Stevie J Denies Owing $1.2 Million in Child Support, Says Baby Mama Just Wants Fame

stevie j child support

Photo Credit: Bravo

Stevie J child support update? “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” star Stevie J made headlines recently after his baby mama Carol Bennett claimed he owes her $1.2 million in unpaid child support, and she is currently in the process of going after the reality star’s assets to get the money she’s reportedly owed. Interestingly enough, Stevie J claims that he doesn’t owe her millions and she’s only doing this because she wants attention. He tells Hello Beautiful:

“I’m a great father. Sometimes, women just go hard off their emotions and I understand that. I do right by my kids. And, what it is was, I can’t say too much about it. But, like in ’96, when I was a super producer, she was trying to get me for Kobe numbers, I was out of the country, and when I came back, it was an adjustment, so they went off of that and it just kept tallying up. I’ve been to court several times because of this. But, everything is under control. My kids love me, I love my children and all my baby mamas and I especially love my wife.

“Everybody wanna get bank, you know what I’m sayin? It’s just all in timing. Everybody be patient, everybody gon’ get their shine.”

When asked flat-out if he owes Bennett $1.2 million, Stevie says:

“No, I do not. Check them out on Instagram. Who they love? They daddy, right? Of course, their mothers too, but me and my kids have a great relationship, especially my daughters and my son. I was just with them two weeks before that.”

We wouldn’t be surprised if this whole situation becomes Stevie J’s new storyline for season three of LHHATL and his baby mama is announced as a new cast member very soon.

December 12, 2013 at 10:06 am

Yeah UB I’m sure this will all be documented for next season. These people are crazy. LOL.

2. My 2 Cents

December 12, 2013 at 10:07 am

I agree with him. I knew she was looking for a spot on LHHATL when she held a damn press conference over this. Chick bye. He might still owe that money though. LOL!

• Yeah I Said It!

December 12, 2013 at 10:11 am

Yeah the press conference thing was definitely attention whoring to the max.

• Fashionista

December 12, 2013 at 10:15 am

The press conference was her audition to get on the show I’m sure. Mona will scoop her up. lol

3. Veronica

December 12, 2013 at 10:08 am

He’s probably lying as usual. You really have to take everything Stevie says with a grain of salt.

December 12, 2013 at 10:09 am

I don’t believe him. I think he really does owe her that money. Yeah the kids may love him, but wasn’t he broke for years before he got on the show?

5. Jamaica

December 12, 2013 at 10:10 am

I still don’t think him and Joseline are married. Sorry. Nothing but stunts and shows with these people.

6. Gretta

December 12, 2013 at 10:13 am

Stevie is such a liar. She has attorneys and government agencies going after his assets. That means he owes her the money. What is he even talking about?

7. Heather B.

December 12, 2013 at 10:14 am

And I believe nothing that comes out of this man’s mouth. LOL.

8. ATL

December 12, 2013 at 10:15 am

Liar.

December 12, 2013 at 10:16 am

I don’t understand how these bums on this show stay getting chicks.

10. Diva

December 12, 2013 at 11:28 am

I believe he owes Child Support, but it will be drastically reduced based on his earnings over the years. Just think about it why is she waiting until now to go after him. Answer: because he has just now started making real money since those days. She received a judgment when he was on top, but he has been on bottom for a lot longer over the last 15+ years.