Quantcast
Wendy Williams Thinks Kenya Moore is Lying About Having a New Boyfriend

Urban Belle Magazine

Reality TV

Wendy Williams Thinks Kenya Moore is Lying About Having a New Boyfriend

Photo Credit: Facebook

Photo Credit: Facebook

Kenya Moore recently appeared on “The Wendy Williams Show” and revealed that she is currently dating a very successful business man, but she would not confirm his identity nor really give any hints on just who he is.

Considering Kenya was accused last season of faking her romance with Walter Jackson to secure a spot on “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” we can’t say we’re surprised people are calling her bluff on this new relationship.

In fact, Wendy Williams recently told her audience that she is finding it hard to believe Kenya is telling the truth this time. She says:

“My verdict is still out on this one. People don’t believe that Kenya really has a boyfriend in Africa. People are thinking Kenya’s lying just to sound like she has a full life with a man.”

Wendy then goes on to say she thinks if Kenya really did have a man, she would waste no time in showing him off to everyone and the Bravo cameras:

“Kenya does seem like the type that if she had a boyfriend, she’d want to parade him around because it took her so long to find real, true love. Kenya, do you really have a man?”

Check out the video below:

1. Hater

December 21, 2013 at 4:41 pm

We all do.

December 21, 2013 at 4:42 pm

One of the biggest mistakes Kenya could have ever made was lying about Walter. Now no one believes a thing that comes out of her mouth.

• Get Busy

December 21, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Kenya lies to keep her spot on the show. She probably hasn’t had a relationship in like 10 years.

• My 2 Cents

December 21, 2013 at 4:57 pm

LOL that is so true. Now I always think she’s lying. LOL.

3. Barbee

December 21, 2013 at 4:43 pm

I don’t believe her either. LOL.

4. Im Sayin

December 21, 2013 at 4:44 pm

She’s beautiful! It’s not hard to believe a man would want to be with her. I love her and I think she’s very misunderstood.

5. Nessa

December 21, 2013 at 4:46 pm

We all are giving her the side eye about her new imaginary relationship. But Kenya seems to be wooing Bravo enough that they keep putting up with her shenanigans and lies so I guess it doesn’t matter.

December 21, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Here’s who I think needs to go from RHOA: Phaedra, Cynthia, and Porsha. All three of them are boring. Thoughts?

• Lydia

December 21, 2013 at 4:50 pm

They need to get rid of Kenya. She’s annoying. And Cynthia is just there too but I kind of feel like she gives the show balance because she’s the calmest one there. So for now, just Kenya. And Porsha is annoying me lately too.

• Im Sayin

December 21, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Why would you want Kenya to go? She makes the show. LOL!

• Get Busy

December 21, 2013 at 4:50 pm

I don’t think anyone needs to go to be honest. #shrugs

• Queen

December 21, 2013 at 4:53 pm

As annoying as Kenya is, she is fun to watch. And I like the rest of them to some extent. No one has to be fired, but they will probably add one more person.

• SMH

December 21, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Hmmm…I don’t think I want anyone fired right now. The season has been pretty good so far. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they fired Phaedra and Porsha and brought on some fresh faces.

• Noelle

December 21, 2013 at 4:55 pm

I think Phaedra’s time is up. Cynthia too. They are boring to me.

7. ATL

December 21, 2013 at 4:48 pm

I think it’s odd too that she won’t bring him around the cameras or tell people who he is. That’s out of character for her and she’s on a reality show. It’s fishy.

8. Seriously?

December 21, 2013 at 4:51 pm

I would say I will believe her when he comes on the show but we saw how things ended up last season so…