Quantcast
Karrueche Tran Talks Romantic Dates with Chris Brown & Aaliyah Controversy

Karrueche Tran Talks Romantic Dates with Chris Brown & Aaliyah Controversy

Photo Credit: Montreality/YouTube

Photo Credit: Montreality/YouTube

Chris Brown’s girlfriend Karrueche Tran has been opening up a lot more about her romance with Chris Brown in interviews and to be expected, she shared even more in her recent interview with Montreality.

Here are the highlights of the interview.

On the Aaliyah controversy:

“Before I went to my flight, to the airport, I went to the mall to kill some time. And I went to an Urban Outfitters out there and I purchased a coloring book which featured Aaliyah on the front cover but if you look on the inside it had Missy Elliott, Lil Kim and other female rappers and artists.

“I thought it was really cool. I’m a little kid, sometimes I want to color and kill some time. So I bought a color book and I tweeted it and when I posted it on Instagram I didn’t even think about it but I said something like, ‘I just bought this cool coloring book for the airplane ride.’

“I didn’t mean any harm, I didn’t think about it until after I posted it and I got all these comments. It looked really bad, that’s why I just deleted it cause I didn’t want anyone to be offended but it was totally misinterpreted. And I would never make a joke about someone else’s death.”

She also revealed her most romantic experience with Chris Brown:

“He’s bought me a lot of valuable things, but one time he set up a little, special dinner for us. I like to do things like that; that are a little bit more intimate and personal. Stuff that money can’t buy.”

But Karrueche also made it clear that she also likes to do romantic things for Chris too:

“We had a couples night thing. We got a hotel room, got sexy… whatever. We enjoyed ourselves.[laughs]”

Check out the interview below:

1. Navy

January 16, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Now why is this chick getting interviews? LMBO

• Seriously?

January 16, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Because people want to talk to her and get to know her more. *sips tea and files nails*

• C Squad in this Bish

January 16, 2014 at 4:32 pm

I don’t know why y’all come for her so hard like you and everyone else that claims to hate her so much aren’t always checking for her. Y’all live for Kae posts more than the Rihanna ones…Even your fave is pressed over her. LOL.

• Navy

January 16, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Don’t your and your fave have more pressing issues to worry about? Do you plan to buy gifts for Ciara’s baby and Future’s ten other kids? 😐

• C Squad in this Bish

January 16, 2014 at 4:48 pm

But look at the number of views it got on YouTube tho! She’s a star in her own right now and people want to hear from her. You mad?

• Navy

January 16, 2014 at 4:52 pm

You’re right girl. And by the end of the day, the video will have more views than copies sold of Ciara’s last two albums combined. :-/

• SMH

January 16, 2014 at 4:57 pm

LMAOOOOOOO!

2. SMH

January 16, 2014 at 4:27 pm

When you have no career of your own you have to talk about your famous boyfriend all day.

• Troll

January 16, 2014 at 4:46 pm

But Rihanna was talking about Chris in her interviews when they were together too. So let her live.

3. Im Sayin

January 16, 2014 at 4:27 pm

She looks pretty. That’s all I got!

January 16, 2014 at 4:28 pm

She has the personality of a wet mop. Super boring.

• julyol1972

January 16, 2014 at 8:26 pm

I thought it was lawn grass, silly me!

January 16, 2014 at 4:30 pm

Cute. I hope Chris doesn’t leave her for Rihanna again like he did the last time. We know that’s where his heart still is.

• Nessa

January 16, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Come on, really? I think Chris AND Rihanna have moved on and no longer want to be together. I kind of wish Rihanna stans would let this girl be.

6. WhatWhat

January 16, 2014 at 4:31 pm

She’s a pretty girl, I would just tell her to work on her speaking skills so she can get acting roles. She says “umm” a lot and likes to chew gum during interviews.

• CiCi

January 16, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Yeah and it was so irritating to watch. LOL.

• WhatWhat

January 16, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Yeah I think a little media training will help her.

January 16, 2014 at 4:45 pm

She’s a cute girl. I’m glad to hear she’s going after her dreams and doing more modeling.

8. Fashionista

January 16, 2014 at 4:59 pm

LOL at the unnecessary stan war that took place in these comments.

• Anonymous

January 16, 2014 at 5:07 pm

Right they need some hugs lol

9. Bee

January 16, 2014 at 9:25 pm

I just see a girl happy with her relationship. I ain’t mad at that.

10. Cherry

January 17, 2014 at 2:19 am

She does look happy, hopefully this will work out for them, and maybe one day the stans will leave her alone. I really think both Chris and Rihanna have moved on. Her fans should too, just let the girl breathe.

11. Shawna

January 17, 2014 at 8:21 am

Exactly! I really don’t understand why she got so much negativity for the coloring book thing. Some people just love to hate her I guess.

12. Shawna