Quantcast
Kenya Moore Calls Apollo Nida out for Cheating on Phaedra Parks

Urban Belle Magazine

Reality TV

Kenya Moore Calls Apollo Nida out for Cheating on Phaedra Parks

Photo Credit: The Arsenio Hall Show/YouTube

Photo Credit: The Arsenio Hall Show/YouTube

Kenya Moore is still taking shots at the other stars of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” and their spouses and she made a recent appearance on “The Arsenio Hall Show,” and the reality star had some words for Phaedra Parks and her hubby Apollo Nida.

In fact, Kenya once again discussed the whole text message scandal, and in the midst of telling her side she called Apollo out for allegedly cheating on Phaedra with other women in Atlanta:

“We all know his reputation around Atlanta – he likes his extra-curricular activities.

“After we didn’t work together, because they didn’t want to pay me, me and his wife (Phaedra Parks) fell out. Months later he sent me a text and it was a friendly text, but he initiated that text, I want to be perfectly clear. However, when I responded, even though it was chaste, that opened the door for all the other B.S. that they’re now spreading about me. Saying I met him in L.A. That never happened. I’ve never seen him outside of the Real Housewives of Atlanta taping. Ever. So that’s a complete lie.”

Kenya then proceeded to call Phaedra dumb for believing her husband over her:

“I just have to say that any woman who would believe that lie, especially a woman who is supposed to be an attorney, has to be the dumbest attorney I’ve ever seen in my life. To believe a story like that without any facts. To get on television and slander me outright, that’s hitting well below the belt and she’ll pay for that.”

Check out the video below:

1. My 2 Cents

January 22, 2014 at 10:13 am

This woman is annoying as hell. Does she not have anything new to talk about? I’m tired of her talking about Apollo and Phaedra all the damn time.

2. Fashionista

January 22, 2014 at 10:14 am

But isn’t she doing the same thing she just accused Phaedra of doing? Believing something without the facts. Does she have receipts about Apollo because if not she’s slandering him too.

• ATL

January 22, 2014 at 10:20 am

To be fair there have been rumors about Apollo but no one really has any proof that the cheats…yet. I’m just waiting on Kenya to finally show off her “African Prince.” LOL.

• Fashionista

January 22, 2014 at 10:23 am

Yeah but they only say that because he’s attractive and Phaedra is well…Phaedra. There has been no solid proof that he cheats though. So in a way, she’s slandering Apollo. She never practices what she preaches. Ever.

• Im Sayin

January 22, 2014 at 10:47 am

I don’t think Phaedra is ugly. She’s cute, just not a stunner. 🙂

• Fashionista

January 22, 2014 at 10:56 am

I agree.

3. ANONYMOUS

January 22, 2014 at 10:15 am

This is what Kenya has to do when she has no storyline of her own…talk about everyone else.

January 22, 2014 at 10:16 am

I don’t know what’s worse. An attorney who’s married to a cheating felon or a former pageant queen who is so crazy that she has to have imaginary boyfriends because real men don’t want to wife her.

5. Im Sayin

January 22, 2014 at 10:17 am

She looks gorgeous and sexy! I love her and all but I kind of wish she would talk about something else besides Phaedra/Apollo/Porsha.

January 22, 2014 at 10:18 am

But Kenya, where is YOUR man at? You talk about everyone else’s man except your own imaginary one.

January 22, 2014 at 10:19 am

Isn’t she tired of just talking about the same people and same topics in every interview? I sure am tried of it.

• Queen

January 22, 2014 at 10:22 am

*tired*

8. Gabriella

January 22, 2014 at 10:20 am

Sigh Kenya is still running her mouth about Phaedra. She should be too busy making up stories about her imaginary boyfriend. Kenya get your imaginary life together before you start firing shots.

9. anonymous

January 22, 2014 at 10:21 am

Kenya, you need to get you a story line this season. You’re boring dear.

10. robertaclash

January 22, 2014 at 12:02 pm

This season she is all over the place for a storyline…. Fake boyfriend… Having a baby….still got the hots for Apolla…talking loud & saying NOTHIN…