Quantcast
Tahiry Not Sure of LHHNY Return

Reality TV

Tahiry Not Sure of LHHNY Return

Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

Tahiry Jose wrapped of two seasons of “Love and Hip Hop New York” with her on and off romance with Joe Budden as her storyline, but the reality star has not been filming any scenes of the upcoming season of the reality show, making some speculate that she will not be on the next season.

The Hip Hop Socialite caught up with Tahiry recently and she confirmed that she’s still not sure if she will return for season five. She says:

“I think currently they have already started filming, yes. Have I started filming? No. It’s still a little 50/50 chance.

“We’re still trying to figure out certain things – I’ll just leave it at that.”

Do you think Tahiry should do another season of LHHNY?

May 19, 2014 at 7:31 pm

I don’t think she needs to come back. Joe and Tahiry are boring and I think it’s time to close that chapter.

2. julyol1972

May 19, 2014 at 7:33 pm

I think we’re all pretty unanimous that we didn’t want her back, so there’s that. We don’t want Joe Buttons back either.

• Anonymous

May 19, 2014 at 7:34 pm

This. They need to let Joe go too.

3. Peachy

May 19, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Tahiry and Joe aren’t interesting anymore. I think Mona needs to move on from that tired storyline.

4. Barbee

May 19, 2014 at 7:33 pm

No!!!! LOL.

5. Moe

May 19, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Nah, I’m good on Tahiry and Joe. But they need to get rid of Erica Mena and Rich Dollaz too. They are boring now as well.

6. Zodiac

May 19, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Come back for what? Her storyline with Joe is boring. And they haven’t been in to each other for years. Truth is they should have been did the show. They waited too long and now no one really cares.

7. Deja

May 19, 2014 at 7:41 pm

No, she needs to be cut. Joe too. Basically everyone except Yandy and Mandeecees. Time for some new faces.

8. Gabriella

May 19, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Girl please who you think you fooling LHH is the only thing keeping you relevant. She has no talent nobody is into bikini calendars anymore. LHH is all she got going for her she will be back with the same boring story line.

9. The Truth

May 19, 2014 at 7:44 pm

She is probably just trying to get more money and will film when they meet her demands. I think NeNe is doing the same thing. They give these interviews like they are planning to walk away but it’s just a negotiation tactic.

10. Troll

May 19, 2014 at 7:56 pm

I wouldn’t miss her.

May 19, 2014 at 7:58 pm

Bye!

12. llawrence

May 19, 2014 at 8:10 pm

I WILL MISS HER

13. Jessica

May 19, 2014 at 8:32 pm

I think her time is up and her storyline has lost its appeal. She’s a pretty girl but she shouldn’t come back for another season. I think Erica needs to go as well.

May 19, 2014 at 11:07 pm

She’s boring.

15. Girl Bye!

May 20, 2014 at 9:16 am

I Don’t Think LHHNY Need 2 Come Back Period! That Franchise Jumped Ship When Jim Jones, Chrissy, Emily, Somaya, Kimbella, & Even That B!tch Olivia Left. Yandy Is The Only One I Like Now.

16. actionroyale

May 20, 2014 at 1:26 pm

tahiry is a really boring person on the show….without joe what is her storyline going to be? she is not needed on there

17. actionroyale

May 20, 2014 at 1:28 pm

tahiry is a really boring person on the show and without joe what is her storyline? matter of fact even if they “got back together” shes just boring.all she does is cry and complain like hell if youre going to keep taking him back shut up already.she is not needed on the show.lhhny is boring period really but they really dont need her lol